Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260773 times)

« Reply #1455 on: April 10, 2007, 12:28:57 PM »
HOLY..!!

Nah, it's not very holy at all.

We end in June; We start in September. :D

Well, that's how grade school works, at least. Some colleges around here start in August.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1456 on: April 10, 2007, 01:35:30 PM »
Hahaha, ya.

School ends on May 4th for me. Of course, it begins in August... but ya.

Also, congrats, LD! ... I still have 2 more years :|
~I.S.~

« Reply #1457 on: April 10, 2007, 02:36:59 PM »
School ends for me sometime in 2009, when I graduate from college.

.. but learning, that never stops. The day you stop learning is the day you die.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1458 on: April 10, 2007, 03:24:21 PM »
Or if you go into a coma or otherwise become a vegetable.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1459 on: April 10, 2007, 03:27:38 PM »
.. or all that stuff Max listed off too. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1460 on: April 10, 2007, 08:10:05 PM »
* WarpRattler becomes a potato

But seriously...actually, I've got nothing.

« Reply #1461 on: April 11, 2007, 03:35:01 PM »
I'm hopeful that there's gonna be double episodes of Viva Piñata. ^_^ One of the episodes is at the same time Bratz usually is, that probably means that they'll finally get rid of that crappy show based on a bunch of dolls. 8D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1462 on: April 11, 2007, 03:53:23 PM »
Show about pinatas? Errr, no offense, but it sounds worse than a show about dolls!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #1463 on: April 11, 2007, 03:58:14 PM »
I've never seen or heard of a Viva Pinata show.....................but I heard the game is actually pretty good.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1464 on: April 11, 2007, 04:05:48 PM »
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1465 on: April 11, 2007, 04:40:13 PM »
Show about pinatas? Errr, no offense, but it sounds worse than a show about dolls!

It's a show based on a video game, so it's quality is definitely questionable. Actually, GG is probably the first case I've seen of someone who likes a show based on a game but hasn't actually played the game the show is based. 0_o

« Reply #1466 on: April 11, 2007, 07:12:18 PM »
It's not my fault I haven't played the game. I wanna play it sooooooooooooo bad. But Mom and Dad won't let me have a console/handheld that I'll only ever get just one game for. So... *sigh* no Viva Piñata game for me. Oh well. The show is good enough for me. ^_^

BTW The Chef, I started watching the Pokemon anime at least 6 months before I ever played a single Pokemon game.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1467 on: April 11, 2007, 07:41:24 PM »
It's the other way around for me. Guess which one I still like? :)

EDIT: First, the game this concerns: http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm

The score this concerns:

Comments included "photoshop" (from Chupperson) and "jesus christ" (from Sunbun). Both are completely untrue.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 08:14:34 PM by WarpRattler »

« Reply #1468 on: April 11, 2007, 08:31:13 PM »
Linked for massive.

I may have failed the challenge, but at least I lasted a solid 2 hours. The song made me feel strange things.

-:10, I was loving it, trying to sing along.
-:20, I felt as though a half hour had passed, but I was still 10 minutes away
-:39, Oh good lord, someone please kill me, take me out of this misery
-:46, I started feeling numb in my legs, I don't know why
-:50, Zombie-state, I couldn't think at all
-1:03, my head started to feel numb, I couldn't concentrate
-1:15, I kept shifting around in my seat but couldn't get comfortable no matter what
-1:42, I fell into a zen state, where I felt relaxed and isolated at the same time.

By the time I reached the end, I felt I've reached my limit and finally closed the window (before screencapping it), but at that point it was drilled in my head and I was quite used to it. I had to play the Fresh Prince theme to try and get it out of my head.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1469 on: April 11, 2007, 08:40:23 PM »
That doesn't work if you're in a room with other people, especially if they're watching TV...I'll have to try it during the weekend. Were you wearing headphones?

Print