Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1267206 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1845 on: June 12, 2007, 01:44:07 AM »
Ha ha ha ha ha. My backyard is not only dead, but deadly. It's never watered: my dad always says he plans to make it into a patio but it never happens... he's got other home improvement priorities, always. Why deadly? Other than it being the location of the tree in which the Satanic Mockingbirds from Hell live (haven't heard from them in a while, one was successfully killed but there are more), it's right next to the garage and often has rusty nails or metal shavings in both the rusty and not rusty varieties. That garage is really just where my dad makes stuff and stores worthless things in boxes... And if you don't step on a man-made death thing you'll step on a sticker.
Solution: I don't walk around in my backyard without footwear. :D

Some hopefulness from yours truly: So far summer vacation is going well for me! I stayed up till 3:30 last... morning as a bet-like thing with Sapphira and woke up at 12:47 as a result. There was no breakfast to be found so I toasted a leftover waffle and made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches out of it. Then I ate a leftover burger a couple of hours later. Then some leftover Thai food. Then I went out and got Planet Puzzle League. Someone please get it so I can have a WFC opponent I know... er, more than the random opponents.
I was hoping to get a used copy of Fire Red so that I'd have another GBA Pokemans so I could get some Pokemans off my Ruby cart and enjoy some new games, but GameStop has never failed to fail me.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1846 on: June 12, 2007, 01:46:22 AM »
My mom would probably die if she saw your backyard. She loves plants and beautiful yards.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1847 on: June 12, 2007, 09:50:39 AM »
That's nothin'. My room is a swirling tempest of horror and filth, growing more and more uninhabitable (to other people) with each day. It's gotten to the point where I try to organize the filth rather than clean it. In one corner is a stack of old broken electronics (my Game Gear, my old laptop, assorted disks, floppy and compact, and various pieces of internal hardware from some old computer). In another is a bunch of boxes with all my magazines, and everything else is scattered all over my floor. I also have a disturbing tendency to get a disposable cup, drink from it and toss it somewhere in my room, which my parents hate.
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1849 on: June 12, 2007, 02:46:39 PM »
Your backyard looks like it's covered with gravel or something else gray.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1850 on: June 12, 2007, 03:31:57 PM »
I became a mod for the first time today on a forum called the "Raw Fan Nation" (wrestling forum, btw). It feels pretty good; I was chosen over all the other members of the site (about 200; it's only been around for a few months). Now I can stay and watch it grow like the mods and admins here did for the Fungi Forums when it first came around in 2000.

I'd like to have people like Mr. Wiggles and Jman join the board; it's small, but it'll get bigger if we draw in more members (I know, Captain Obvious over here).
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 04:00:45 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1851 on: June 12, 2007, 05:44:50 PM »
So apparantly I did so well on my practice final for English that I don't have to take the real final. Which means one less class to worry about. Nice.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1852 on: June 12, 2007, 08:07:12 PM »
"Apparantly" so.
That was a joke.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1853 on: June 12, 2007, 08:40:28 PM »
Hahahaha.... Well, speaking of school, I'm done. All that's left is a graduation ceremony.

« Reply #1854 on: June 12, 2007, 09:21:41 PM »
Alrigty, she wouldn't die. It has *some* greenery!

P.S. After BirdPerson's going on-and-on about ReDeads in my kitchen and backyard, I'm happy to be alive. :D
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1855 on: June 12, 2007, 10:04:34 PM »
Hahahaha.... Well, speaking of school, I'm done. All that's left is a graduation ceremony.

Same with me.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1856 on: June 13, 2007, 02:46:10 AM »
Hey, I never said there were ReDeads in your kitchen. I told you that there were ZOMBES in your kitchen, eating your brans. Then you said there were no brans there so I suggested it could be Waluigi... Mmmmm... I hear a Wallmaster trying to scratch a hole in my ceiling...
What do you mean "some?" My front yard is, like, the pinnacle of front yards! No thanks to me...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1857 on: June 13, 2007, 08:15:35 AM »
If Zombes eat brans, then what do Zombis eat? Burgrs?
every

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #1858 on: June 13, 2007, 08:52:09 AM »
I'm really HOPEFUL because this Saturday, I am traveling to the best place on the Earth, Best Buy, to get a new cell phone and Dragonforce's new album! The phone I'll be getting will be a pay-as-you-go Virgin Mobile Slice. It's a really cool-looking phone, even though i does not folds nor does it have a camera. However, I'll probably be getting the $0.18 a minute plan, and text messages are only $0.05 each. Well, actually, I'm still considering getting the VM Cyclops, which has a camera, but I think I'm pretty much set on the Slice. And, also mentioned, I will be picking up Dragonforce's new album after having heard Operation Ground and Pound and Through the Fire and Flames. They sound very interesting, what with their video game noise-sounding guitars, extremely fast riffs (Kirk Hammett has called their guitarists the fastest he's ever seen), and overall style (a somewhat dark verse that then bursts into a triumphant and victorious chorus). Even though it's Summer Break, I want this week to be over!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1859 on: June 13, 2007, 09:28:16 AM »
Best Buy? As the best place on earth? Come on, even BP's backyard could be crowned "Best place on earth" Compared to an electronics retailer :P
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Print