Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1269638 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5250 on: October 21, 2010, 06:15:11 PM »
I ordered the book TOMB like a month ago and it finally arrived, I thought there was a clerical error and the order never went through.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #5251 on: October 23, 2010, 11:36:54 AM »
I don't even remember you being around for that.

I'm pretty sure you actually weren't.

You and LD are both right.  If I remember correctly, that line was LD's signature at one point. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #5252 on: October 29, 2010, 09:05:55 PM »
Got Kirby's Epic Yarn and pre-ordered SMAS today.

Epic Yarn has been enjoyable thus far. Numerous gameplay aspects (grabbing and throwing enemies, becoming a racecar/submarine/mole machine via morph bubbles, etc.) a reminiscent of Yoshi's Island, which is by no means a bad thing. Also, it's more challenging than the pink glutton's most recent outings.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #5253 on: October 29, 2010, 09:58:52 PM »
Cool, good to hear.

If you want to talk about a new game, I do recommend making a new thread for it instead of posting in one of these cancerous discussion-destroyer threads though.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5254 on: October 29, 2010, 11:59:38 PM »
I would be glad to discuss this in its own thread.
That was a joke.

« Reply #5255 on: October 30, 2010, 08:10:38 PM »
Almost done with this article... it's Mario related.

http://wiki.rustedlogic.net/Tetris_%26_Dr._Mario
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5256 on: October 30, 2010, 09:50:55 PM »
Cool, good to hear.

If you want to talk about a new game, I do recommend making a new thread for it instead of posting in one of these cancerous discussion-destroyer threads though.

You want me to just lock these threads and alleviate the whole problem?

« Reply #5257 on: October 30, 2010, 09:51:35 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

90% of everything worth saying online isn't worth making a thread about. Topics like these are perfect for documenting life's minute experiences.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5258 on: October 30, 2010, 10:10:52 PM »
For example, if I were to make a thread about the awesome time I had with my girlfriend last weekend (we got almost halfway through Sin & Punishment 2, I got her hooked on Cave Story, we went hiking and got some really pretty pictures of mountains and leaves and a waterfall and also of us, I gave her a piggyback ride, she introduced my brothers to Missingno., and we totally kissed at least several times (I stopped counting after a while)), it would be rightly seen as overly excessive gloating, whereas mentioning it here is only somewhat excessive.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5259 on: October 30, 2010, 10:18:26 PM »
* Luigison blushes

CE7's coming of age? 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

CrossEyed7

« Reply #5260 on: October 30, 2010, 10:59:30 PM »
Well, we'd already kissed several times back in May, which was the last time we saw each other until last week (she's still in college, I graduated). And incidentally, "piggyback ride" isn't a euphemism or anything.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #5261 on: October 30, 2010, 11:04:26 PM »
Thanks for sharing (with a jeerfully optimistic attitude)... wait, you graduated college?
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5262 on: October 31, 2010, 11:54:53 AM »
Where did you find her, CrossEyed?  And are there any left, or was she the last one?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #5263 on: October 31, 2010, 01:24:28 PM »
Are you kidding? Where CrossEyed goes, no lady is safe from seduction.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #5264 on: October 31, 2010, 07:04:25 PM »

Print