Print

Author Topic: SCIENTOLOGY! WHAT YOU NEVER KNEW!!!!  (Read 16109 times)

« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2006, 11:21:58 PM »
Why exactly did you have to bring this up?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2006, 01:43:11 AM »
Being agnostic is trendy? What are you referring to?

A bunch of young adults I know that have adopted that religion.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2006, 09:42:07 AM »
But how is it a religion? Unless you mean that they're being self-conscious about being indecisive about the existence of God. I could see how that could be defined as a "religion".
That was a joke.

TEM

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2006, 01:57:04 PM »
They say they "believe in themselves".

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2006, 05:59:32 PM »
People that take up Scientology or some "fad religion" are not fathful at all. Celeb's make me so angry; they just find something and then go with something different the next day. They have problems, and it makes me sick.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2006, 07:18:17 PM »
People that take up Scientology or some "fad religion" are not fathful at all. Celeb's make me so angry; they just find something and then go with something different the next day. They have problems, and it makes me sick.

I was thinking the same thing.
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2006, 03:14:57 PM »
I think we all have a little agnosticism in us.  Wether we like it or not.
I only watch [adult swim]

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2006, 03:57:36 PM »
I don't understand what this Scientology thing is.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2006, 04:31:20 PM »
Well, it's hard to explain, but this is what I THINK it is.

A long, long time ago, the ruler of the universe (some wierd alien guy) sent his people down to Earth and for no reason at all, nuked the volcanoes, destroying them over time. Then we came along and we get sad or angry because the alien's spirit's lock on to our bodies. The sadness has "tricked" us into religion and everything we hold sacred. They offer some way to get away from the world through rituals.  This was all made up by the writer in the video Nintendo Bros. showed us. Yes, it's total BS.

It's kind of a fad with celebs. Celebs, having no faith in anything at all, just pick up whatever they can find. It really makes me angry.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2006, 11:19:20 AM »
Yeah, I don't believe that.  Relegion came about because people long ago wanted answers they couldn't explain so they made up some Gods and then everybody believed them.  That's my theory.

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2006, 05:00:17 PM »
My theroy is that L. Ron Hubbard (The founder of Scientology) was making this all up just to earn money for "discovering" the new reiligon. Why do people have to make up BS?
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

TEM

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2006, 06:53:41 PM »
The answer you seek is in your first sentence.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2006, 07:45:47 PM »
You be religious and call another person's religion BS.  That is rude and your theory on life is just as good as theres. 

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2006, 08:06:05 PM »
In that case, here's my theory on life. God is a being with only the power to create, so he tried to create a variety of beings with the ability to do other things. One of his earliest experiments was the dinosaur, but they were a bit too big, so God kept trying until he got to monkeys and then humans, one of the the most advanced beings in terms of ability. So since God could only create, we cannot, but we can try to help God out by keeping ourselves alive as long as possible and geting as much as we can out of that life. Sound good?

TEM

« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2006, 08:41:00 PM »
Dude you could make a religion out of that theory! You can call it Simplicionism. Charge 3 bucks for "secret classes" that teach people to become true Simplicionists, you'll make like 9 bucks. You can go to the movies and see Superman Returns or maybe the new Pirates movie.

Print