Poll

Should American citizens have the right to burn the flag in protest?

Yes
No
Print

Author Topic: American Flag  (Read 25448 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2006, 10:33:06 PM »
Exploded?  How can that even happen?  Has anybody ever heard of an electric appliance exploding?  I haven't.

http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=32550

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2006, 10:36:26 PM »
Like I said..............

Believe it or not, fuzzy, electricity causes things to explode.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2006, 11:10:02 PM »
Gas explodes too though, so I think we're all equally screwed.  But trying to take some course of action to help the environment can at least keep the world from getting screwed earlier.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2006, 11:26:21 PM »
Unless you get your electricity from a clean renewable source (and kudos if you do), how is electricity better than gas?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2006, 08:26:28 AM »
Well shoot, I dunno!  Looks like all we can do is hope for the best.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2006, 02:58:43 PM »
Electricity isn't as harmful to use as gas, but still harmful.  Why can't the world just run on solor energy?

Yeah, man. I'm tired of worrying! We all worry about the enviroment and everything blowing up in our faces and nothing happens. I think it'll turn out alright in the end.

Things are happening though.  Bad things.  It might turn out all right in the end...if the world does something about it, like stop using gas mowers for a start.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2006, 05:39:44 PM »
1. YES, ELECTRIC MOTORS CAN BLOW UP.
2. WHAT DO YOU THINK SOLAR ENERGY IS? WE USE SOLAR ENERGY AND TURN IT INTO ELECTRICITY.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 05:41:22 PM by Chupperson Weird »
That was a joke.

« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2006, 05:41:50 PM »
The Caps Lock disease has gotten Chupperson.

And it's all your fault, fuzzy.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2006, 05:51:58 PM »
I'm going to say yes even though I don't think anyone should do that for no reason. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to vote since I'm not an American but I'll do it anyway. Gahaha!
You just wasted previous seconds of your life if you read this signature which doesn't really contain anything interesting.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2006, 06:18:33 PM »
I'm going to say yes even though I don't think anyone should do that for no reason. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to vote since I'm not an American but I'll do it anyway. Gahaha!

Your from Finland?  That is the smartest country in the world.  It also cranks out new technologies faster than any other country.

2. WHAT DO YOU THINK SOLAR ENERGY IS? WE USE SOLAR ENERGY AND TURN IT INTO ELECTRICITY.

That type of electricity is  not harmful.  Duh!   Also, electric lawnmowers do not just blow up.  There is probably a 1 in a 1,000,000 chance.  Ask the smart kid from Finland.  He will tell you that you are blowing a fuse for no apparant reason.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 06:22:04 PM by fuzzy »

« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2006, 06:34:47 PM »
Actually I think most lawnmowers around here are NOT electric. Why was I dragged into this conversation in the first place?
You just wasted previous seconds of your life if you read this signature which doesn't really contain anything interesting.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2006, 06:36:42 PM »
Actually I think most lawnmowers around here are NOT electric. Why was I dragged into this conversation in the first place?

We were talking about how electric lawnmowers were better.  Because you are a smart kid from Finland and I highly respect you.

« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2006, 06:46:29 PM »
We were talking about how electric lawnmowers were better.  Because you are a smart kid from Finland and I highly respect you.
Oh. I don't think there's any reason why Finnish people would be smarter than others.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2006, 06:49:21 PM »
Studies show that Finland is the smartest country in the world!  Congratulations!  Your so lucky.  I wish I could go to Finland and get my education, but I can't.  The U.S. is in fact very stupid. 

« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2006, 06:55:39 PM »
Wow, I didn't know that. Well, I guess it's time to hit the hay ->

Print