Print

Author Topic: Wario Land: The Shake Dimension Rated for Australia  (Read 22849 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2008, 09:25:48 PM »
What does that mean?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2008, 10:47:19 PM »
He put them in his shopping cart.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2008, 11:17:33 PM »
Epic... A Wario OVA and a Wario Land game in one?! This game will own. (well atleast it will if they keep the transformations)
That would be awesome.  Hopefully, Wario will mainly do grunts, groans, screams, and one-liners, like in the MPT and MG:TT intros.  That way he doesn't need to be dubbed for other languages.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2008, 11:36:32 PM »
But I want to hear him say stuff like "Obey me, Wario!" or "Attention shoppers: We don't like you!"
CURSE YOU... SOMEBODY!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2008, 11:44:46 PM »
But I want to hear him say stuff like "Obey me, Wario!" or "Attention shoppers: We don't like you!"
Wait till they get a load of meeeeeeeee!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2008, 02:46:53 AM »
And this is the first Wario game to actually have a story.
I'm not sure but I have all three on carts.
Uh, what? Are you really the nensondubois who posted here? You are kidding, right?

That would be awesome.  Hopefully, Wario will mainly do grunts, groans, screams, and one-liners, like in the MPT and MG:TT intros.  That way he doesn't need to be dubbed for other languages.
The Super Mario Sunshine videos weren't dubbed, either. For the additional languages of the European version, there were just subtitles. I wouldn't wonder if the same will go for Wario Land.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 02:51:55 AM by Grandy02 »

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2008, 09:21:34 AM »
The Super Mario Sunshine videos weren't dubbed, either. For the additional languages of the European version, there were just subtitles. I wouldn't wonder if the same will go for Wario Land.
You're right, I forgot about Sunshine
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2008, 03:47:42 PM »
I own all original Gameboy cartridges of Wario Land 1, 2, 2 (color edition) and Wario Land 3.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 11:33:22 AM by nensondubois »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2008, 07:15:46 PM »
What not to say in Wal-Mart on the intercom:

"Attention shoppers: We don't like you!"

The thing is, I wouldn't be suprised if they DID do that. And why aren't they... GAH!
* luigalaxy is killed by big arrow.

Print