Print

Author Topic: Super Mario RPG Rated for Australian Virtual Console  (Read 14331 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2008, 07:39:59 PM »
What do you pay with?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2008, 09:06:57 PM »
I pay with checks and cash.  Once you tell me a reliable way to pay with one of those over the Internet, I might be interested.  Otherwise, I might as well use my dad's credit card, and I don't want to do that to him.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2008, 10:03:02 PM »
What do you want him to do, lie?
Go buy the game on SNES.

I have it, but I currently can't use the SNES due to the multitude of wedding gifts that are in our guest bedroom.

I'm pretty sure we had a guest in there once, sometime during the wedding..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2008, 12:11:03 AM »
I use PayPal for all my eBay needs.
That was a joke.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2008, 01:33:10 AM »
I finally made my decision.  At first, I wanted a tablet for my birthday, but now, I want my sister to help me use eBay so I can get a SNES.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2008, 06:40:36 AM »
I pay with checks and cash.  Once you tell me a reliable way to pay with one of those over the Internet, I might be interested.  Otherwise, I might as well use my dad's credit card, and I don't want to do that to him.
Well, the way you responded to that question made it sound like you payed for things over the internet without using a credit card.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print