Print

Author Topic: Pokemon Topic  (Read 369353 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1020 on: October 08, 2013, 07:11:48 PM »

All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #1021 on: October 08, 2013, 07:46:53 PM »
RANDOM DOG Appeared
RANDOM DOG used DERP
RANDOM DOG is CONFUSED
read jitsu wa watashi wa

« Reply #1022 on: October 09, 2013, 02:11:30 PM »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1023 on: October 09, 2013, 03:32:42 PM »
...I don't get it.

« Reply #1024 on: October 09, 2013, 04:02:15 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #1025 on: October 09, 2013, 07:51:44 PM »
I call shenanigans. Blastoise was known as Bowser in one of these.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1026 on: October 10, 2013, 11:50:48 AM »
That picture reminds me a lot of this:

Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

« Reply #1027 on: October 10, 2013, 05:39:54 PM »
I call shenanigans for a different reason: No "Pokémon-hating" person would get so many correct.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1028 on: October 10, 2013, 05:44:07 PM »
Living with someone who does play the games, exposure from Smash Bros. and the Internet in general make it plausible I think. I'd go so far to say it's interesting to see this, and which ones stand out to non-players.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1029 on: October 12, 2013, 12:34:31 PM »
So, who else belongs to the Y master race?

« Reply #1030 on: October 12, 2013, 03:48:13 PM »
I have X, but my brother picked up Y. I picked the female protagonist because I wanted to see how differently it would play out (because my brother picked the male one to begin with). That so-called "love scene" while they watch fireworks is much funnier this way.

I picked Froakie/Squirtle and got my Torchic. Very nice game, although I was taken slightly aback when I realized that not everything was able to be viewed in 3D; did they do this for performance?
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #1031 on: October 12, 2013, 04:12:08 PM »
Super Training is ridiculous. To think you can give your starter all 510 EVs before setting foot in a patch of grass. I maxed out Froakie's EVs just trying to unlock all the regimens. His spread isn't ideal, but it's a hell of a lot better than what past starters end up with.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 04:15:17 PM by Weegee »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1032 on: October 12, 2013, 10:42:09 PM »
I haven't used it. Making PvP-viable Pokémon  is so easy now that I'm at ease just going through PvE with the reckless abandon I had when I was a kid who knew no better. No plans for my party other than that my Froakie won't be leaving it and I want a Swirlix on it. I'm unspoiled for most Pokémon not officially revealed before launch (although I don't think I've encountered any such yet). I made sure to get a Torchic with an acceptable nature from the event, though.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1033 on: October 13, 2013, 07:08:23 PM »
Huh, I didn't even know you could reset for a better-natured Torchic.  At least I got +ATK, -DEF on my first try.  Also, I think you can breed hidden abilities down from the male now anyway, so it's a moot point.

My team's shaping up to be a lot like my gen-IV team, although my Pancham & Honedge have yet to quite catch up with the rest of my team in level, if not usefulness.  Also, X &Y's item management is amazing; I love being able to move the Amulet Coin around without leaving the Pokémon summary screen!  That, auto-sorting, and the multiple-registered-items system are all amazing.  Then again, if those changes were made in gen-V, I wouldn't know.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #1034 on: October 13, 2013, 08:14:22 PM »
I haven't heard about being able to pass down a male's hidden ability. Seeing as the Torchic you get can't be female, I doubt it. They want to keep Speed Boost Torchic unique to those who downloaded it.

EDIT: OH MY GOODNESS ADAMANT TORCHIC ON MY FIRST TRY
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 08:32:08 PM by Weegee »

Print