Print

Author Topic: The Silly Mario Fan Theories Thread  (Read 189051 times)

« Reply #420 on: August 26, 2014, 06:33:22 PM »
ಠ_ಠ

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #421 on: August 26, 2014, 07:24:09 PM »
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #422 on: August 29, 2014, 05:27:21 PM »
The tower atop Thwomp Fortress was built from the Whomp King's remains, like those Cambodian mausoleums made of skulls
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #423 on: August 29, 2014, 09:01:39 PM »
*Whomp's Fortress

Now explain how the Whomp King is alive again in Mario Party 3 and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

« Reply #424 on: August 29, 2014, 10:22:59 PM »
Explain how Bowser is alive again in every game since SMB where he clearly fell into the lava.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #425 on: August 30, 2014, 07:58:24 AM »
There's no indication that the lava ever killed him outside of NSMB, in which we clearly Bowser Jr. bring him back to life with the cauldron.

The Whomp King quite obviously explodes when you beat him in Mario 64.

« Reply #426 on: August 30, 2014, 07:59:13 AM »
Now explain how the Whomp King is alive again in Mario Party 3 and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Super Mario Galaxy 2's thorwback galaxy is a space dust-induced fever dream by Mario. Mario Party 3 isn't canon.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #427 on: August 30, 2014, 02:29:52 PM »
Throwback Galaxy could also be a parallel existing in the same reality. Maybe the Grand Finale Galaxy in the first game is one of the Mushroom Kingdom as well, seeing as you can go to it, return to Rosalina's house, and then go save Peach and her kidnapped castle from Bowser. Any instances of "Hey, you look familiar" don't confirm anything and are meta jokes.

And exploding doesn't mean you died, either. Bob-Ombs are one of the few enemies who respawn in SM64.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #428 on: August 30, 2014, 06:18:05 PM »
Well if he immediately respawned, he couldn't have very well left any remains with which to build a castle now could he?

I've actually held the thought for a while that Throwback Galaxy was some sort of time rift. Lubba mentions that you're using the Faceship to travel across "time and space" (emphasis mine), so it's not unusual for them to have crossed into some sort of wormhole that sent Mario back to 1996. Hell, for all we know, any Galaxy could take place in any location in the universe at any point in the past or future. We also know that Rosalina's comet has been traveling across the universe for hundreds of years and she herself hasn't aged a bit, so there's gotta be some sort of time shifting going on out there.

« Reply #429 on: September 14, 2014, 08:46:42 PM »
Genius
My mind is telling me no... My body is telling me no too, just so you know.

« Reply #430 on: October 01, 2014, 10:27:26 AM »
So, uh, you guys heard about the whole Rosalina being Peach's/Luigi's daughter, right?

(Part 1:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JcK_Bfe3sw

(Part 2:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzWFuEH9HsA

It's good stuff, there's basically no reason to not call it canon besides it being too weird/morbid, which is a dumb reason. I mean, I think the ideas for this have been floating around for a long time, it's just that this guy has finally brought all of the evidence together.

« Reply #431 on: October 03, 2014, 09:54:49 AM »
Mario and Luigi (as well as most other humans in the Mario universe) are from Diamond City, which is far from the Mushroom Kingdom

In the RPG Mario games, the cities are often populated by a single species, with the occasional outsider. (e.g. Toads in Toad Town, Goombas and Koopas in their respective villages.) Diamond City is where humans come from, as most characters from Mario games aren't really mentioned in WarioWare outside of microgames. Also, pretty much everyone in Diamond City is weird in some way, this would include Mario and Luigi's superhuman abilities and large noses.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #432 on: October 03, 2014, 11:12:52 AM »
Diamond City has more cartoon dogs, cats and pandas than humans, though.

« Reply #433 on: October 03, 2014, 11:44:59 AM »
Nah, most of the generics are humens or G&W-style silhouettes.

The DIC cartoon trilogy is set in the same universe as G.I. Joe, Transformers, Inhumanoids, Spiral Zone, COPS, Centurions, Sky Commanders and oh my god what the hell am I typing

I've got an infographic lined up. Just so you wait..!

« Reply #434 on: October 03, 2014, 08:50:44 PM »
The lore deepens.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print