Print

Author Topic: Most-Hated Boss Fight  (Read 7084 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2011, 01:13:12 PM »
Ganondorf in Twilight Princess was way too long and drawn-out to be any good. And hour-long climax is not a climax, it's just exhausting overkill. Three phases should be THE limit.

But in the context of Twilight Princess it was perfect. That boss fight, and the game itself, are the word "epic" in game form. An empty shell of epic epicness that ultimately doesn't mean anything and has no substance inside. An homage to superficiality. I can't say enough bad things about Twilight Princess if you disagree with me just ignore it and we can still be friends
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2011, 03:10:16 PM »
The horseback segment alone takes me about an hour.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2011, 04:32:04 PM »
Moldorm is annoying but easy to take out with Spin Attacks. I felt the same way about him when I was younger.

My least favorite boss at the moment:

Dracula in Castlevania 3: He has three forms, and it doesn't help that you die in four hits. You also have to go through a very annoying part of the level every time you fail against him.

If you're counting challenges:

Morpha in OOT as a kid with 3 hearts: This took me forever because he/she/it needs so many hits with the Kokiri Sword. Also, the water tentacles take out so much health each time they grab you, and when you fail you have to do that annoying boss key skip again.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Print