Print

Author Topic: More Cameos NOT Included  (Read 37561 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2007, 10:06:40 PM »
Well, the hover board and Delorian make an appearance.  The first BttF game had less connections to the movie.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2007, 05:29:26 AM »
Sorry, I failed to mention, that's Back to the Future Part II& III

Boo Dudley

« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2007, 04:59:35 PM »
In the premier episode of the Cash Cab: After Dark (It was a little while ago)
One question goes a follows:
"In the Nintendo Entertainment System game, Super Mario Bros., what is the name of Mario's slightly younger brother?"

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2007, 07:36:18 PM »
How about instead of posting them here, you all get us video, pictures, and/or audio of these cameos and we'll post then. Actually, I will personally post them. And you know I'm good with updates and promises!
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Boo Dudley

« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2007, 09:22:15 PM »
I'll try, but I already posted a picture in the previous page for 'Back to the future part II & III'

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2007, 11:24:23 AM »
Can anyone send us pictures of the Mario bumper stickers in Metroid Prime 3? Though we prefer actual screen shots, digital camera photos would be OK for now, just as long as I can see what they look like.

Boo Dudley

« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2007, 08:45:36 PM »
The episode 'Imaginationland' of South Park tonight had a Mario cameo in it.

I was half paying attention when a character informed that the titular land contained every silly idea. I somehow knew..... He was in the audience in the corner in one shot behind a larger creature a bit later. He had an 'E' on his hat for obvious copyright issues.

If I can find a screenshot I'll submit it.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2007, 11:15:52 PM »
He had an 'E' on his hat for obvious copyright issues.

I didn't want to have to be the jerk that got all specific and had to point it out, but I can't help it. It's a sideways "m", not an "E". The mistake is understandable though.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2007, 11:39:47 PM »
Are you sure it's not a sigma?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2007, 01:29:02 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbgdEN0HRPU

Not sure if this is help any, but it does show that there is more than just a [Super Paper] Mario available. It also reveals that certain stickers come with the data of certain games (i.e. WarioWare: Smooth Moves and Super Paper Mario).
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2007, 07:28:31 PM »
Hey, that's pretty neat. I love stuff like that, when the game adds little easter eggs from game data you have...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2007, 12:33:30 PM »
I was hoping they'd be something along the lines of "I Brake For Metroids" or "Honk if You're Corrupted" or "My Other Car is a Class II GFS Gunship"...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2007, 02:16:54 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbgdEN0HRPU

Not sure if this is help any, but it does show that there is more than just a [Super Paper] Mario available. It also reveals that certain stickers come with the data of certain games (i.e. WarioWare: Smooth Moves and Super Paper Mario).
Apparently there's a Mario Party 8 sticker on the Wii Play side, but I'm not recognizing what it is exactly.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2007, 02:43:28 PM »
When I get MP3, I really want to get that Triforce sticker, but I don't want to fork over fifty dollars for a game I already have. (I have the GCN version of TP)
Regards, Uncle Dolan

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2007, 04:02:18 PM »
You can download a TP save, put it on your SD card, and then copy it over to your Wii.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print