Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Sunshine - The Caged Shine Sprite in 13.6  (Read 5240 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: February 19, 2010, 01:07:19 PM »
Hey everyone! I know it has been a while since I made a new video, but I was busy in real life and was working a lot on Super Mario Bros. Online, my Mario online RPG (It's on Mario Chat if you want to check it out). Anyway, this video shows me completing The Caged Shine Sprite in Super Mario Sunshine in 13.6 seconds, about 1.3 seconds faster than the current world record (which was claimed by McTwisterDeluxe). I hope you all enjoy it!

Play Time: 13.6 (13 seconds, 60 hundredths of a second)

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcI7_s5x9Bo&fmt=18

Also be sure to check out my profile for more cool videos!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 01:11:25 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 02:58:01 PM »
Having recently played Super Mario 64, I was about to tell you you made a mistake (there's a Star called that in Whomp's Fortress), but then remembered there's  also a Shine called that in Ricco Harbor.

Nice job.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 04:37:42 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 01:25:45 AM »
HOLY CRUD. One question though, that isn't a TAS, is it?
GAY LUIGEH

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 11:13:14 AM »
No. That is me playing on the console.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 11:28:45 AM »
On the console? Then, *ahem* YOU ARE INCREDIBLE AT THIS GAME.
GAY LUIGEH

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 11:34:22 AM »
I shudder to think of the practice time that went into making this video.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 01:30:24 PM »
I actually had the strategy pre-planned before even attempting the video. I just had to change it around a bit after looking at the boat and etc. The final result took about 30 tries to get right, but even after watching this video a few times, I could spot out some improvements.

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 01:44:09 PM »
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!! THAT WAS SO FAST! Wow...so fast....so....fast...woo!
I don't see why we can't have links or images in this.

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2010, 05:10:10 PM »
Wow, that was amazing! ;D It didn't look like a TAS to me though...cause I can apparently tell because I've played it a lot (this was one of my first games I got ever, and if you multiply how long it is plus my age, plus my attention span at that age, then that means I probably played it longer then the norm when I was trying to beat it. I should try a speed run one day...

Print