Print

Author Topic: Imagine if we ended up with Centaur Mario  (Read 16499 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2009, 10:47:23 PM »
Editing that now...

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2009, 11:03:23 PM »
Chup's right; when you get the Hammer Suit from the big block in 7-8, that "Toad Suit" sprite is what comes out of the block. Probably a palette issue.

You know, I was actually playing through SMB3 today to see if that's the case, but my roommate and his friend came home and when people are talking, I suck at playing more and I quit.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2009, 07:50:20 AM »
The truth stinks.

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2009, 09:59:39 AM »
Why doesn't someone get it to see what it does? If it just an alternate hammer bro. suit?

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2009, 12:03:14 PM »
I guess the question now is, why are there two icons? The "Toad" Hammer Brother suit does appear as an inventory item but was replaced by another. Did they think it didn't look enough like a hammer brother suit?
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2009, 04:34:28 PM »
A Hammer Bro. Suit makes more sense than a Toad Suit because Toads don't throw hammers.

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2009, 04:44:02 PM »
Why doesn't someone get it to see what it does? If it just an alternate hammer bro. suit?

I have gotten it: it's just a Hammer Bros Suit that doesn't know which pallette to go with.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print