Print

Author Topic: YKYVTFFTMW...  (Read 62477 times)

« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2005, 06:30:26 PM »
Dukar: http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=4935.msg319918#msg319918

Possibly one of the best stories ever told in that thread, coming second only to the story of LD's friend, a mall, and a strawberry.

YKYVTFFTMW... when you knew about Dukar before it was even posted.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2005, 06:41:20 PM »
I say!  So THAT's what the dukar is all about.  I never knew, but always read that word over and over again in the forums... You learn something new every day.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2005, 06:43:06 PM »
To quote Lizard Dude: [CENSORED]
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2005, 07:37:16 PM »
when you spend the time to reply to "Mario word assocation" and "ask a stupid qeustion get a stupid answer"

« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2006, 07:15:10 PM »
~ When fans of old Mario games call fans of new Mario games "A different race.).
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2006, 05:24:59 PM »
It is the

Homo Retropatians
and the
Homo Modernpatins.
Most Wishy-Washy

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2006, 07:55:18 PM »
Dukar: http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=4935.msg319918#msg319918

Possibly one of the best stories ever told in that thread, coming second only to the story of LD's friend, a mall, and a strawberry.

YKYVTFFTMW... when you knew about Dukar before it was even posted.

I think LD's stories are required reading for all FF members.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2006, 01:07:53 PM »
Fungi Forums: Lizard Dude required.

and for the sake of attempting to stay on topic:

-when you doodle TMK logos in your free time.
-when you... uh ....come here to too much..
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2006, 05:33:04 PM »
When, after being away from TMK for a while, you begin to have what you call "TMK flashbacks."

When you see something that begins with "D" and you think, "Deezer!"

When you're pt_peach. (just kidding ;D)
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2006, 04:41:49 PM »
YKYVTFFTMW you actullay know who the people here REALLY are

« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2006, 09:38:57 PM »
- You post at TMK when you really should be eating, sleeping, in class, at work...
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2006, 12:47:43 AM »
When you create a forum or website almost entirely based on TMK and/or the Fungi Forums.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2006, 01:02:23 AM »
-when you doodle TMK logos in your free time.
I made a banner for TMK once; It had small SMAS Mario to the right, a Super Mushroom. To the right of that, big Mario. Farther right you see a poison Mushroom, then small mario, another poison mushroom, then Mario on his face dead. It was on my old computer though...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2006, 06:53:25 AM »
-You are known for a single topic, like Dr Mario's Ask a stupid question or my own The Pointless Topic.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2006, 06:54:11 AM »
- You find yourself continuously refreshing the main forum page to see if there were any new posts since you last refreshed the page.
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

Print