Print

Author Topic: What happens to underage members?  (Read 37617 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2005, 11:11:28 PM »
I agree with Lizard dude, you don't have to be older to have a hard life.  Basically, I think that the message here is "Life sucks, except when it doesn't."
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2005, 12:04:03 PM »
You know. Someone says "uncle" when you want to give up. Yay! I did not know I could just change it. But, my SNES controller is a failure: instead, I have to do this (+//:: ) instead of this (+//::)

You could just go to additional options and checkmark "Don't use smileys."
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2005, 12:05:50 PM »
Duh! *smacks forehead* Thanks, ledzeppelinrocks! Here it is: Sorry! Go to "Make Some Nice Pictures."
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2005, 12:39:57 PM »
Life stinks at any age. At youth, school plauge your life, in adulthood, work destroys free time. In an elderly state, you just have to fight to keep on living, and trying to find good health insurance. Man, DOES life stink.
Most Wishy-Washy

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2005, 12:53:33 PM »
What is the point of life anyway? We're born, we go to school for 12-however many years, and work for the rest of it so more people can overpopulate earth until we have to move some people to mars. I know how depressing that sounds... but it's true.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2005, 01:53:14 PM »
Do I smell a pessimist? :)
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2005, 06:01:23 PM »
Life stinks at any age. At youth, school plauge your life, in adulthood, work destroys free time. In an elderly state, you just have to fight to keep on living, and trying to find good health insurance. Man, DOES life stink.
It'll just continue to get worse in the upcoming years.  Hang on!

« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2005, 07:03:36 AM »
Cool, I got quoted twice!!

Besides, rich people have the best life. Swimming pools, wide open backyards...
*drools*
Most Wishy-Washy

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2005, 10:40:17 AM »
Remember, n00bs are just junior versions of all of us! Eventually they will grow to check their spelling more like us, create more meaningful posts like us, and eventually understand what all of the BORED threads are all about, like us.

None of you phools understand BORED.
That was a joke.

« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2005, 10:47:44 AM »
Remember, n00bs are just junior versions of all of us! Eventually they will grow to check their spelling more like us, create more meaningful posts like us, and eventually understand what all of the BORED threads are all about, like us.
Yet some trolls are born to stay trolls...permanently! (for example, I post on a broadcasting board named "Michigan Radio and TV Buzzboard", and for quite a while in the past, someone named "listenbuddy" from Traverse City was notorious [and still is] for trolling around and starting catfights.)

-ottermi619-
Needless to say, listenbuddy has been banned, re-registered under at least 5 different names, all banned also.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 04:07:19 PM by ottermi619 »

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2005, 08:52:41 PM »
None of you phools understand BORED.

On second thought, you're right.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2005, 05:45:32 PM »
I don't understand bored? When you have friends that are doing other things and you're home alone w/ 5 video game systems/portables and a computer, you're not bored?
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2005, 08:11:08 PM »
Well, this is ironic, now! BORED (topic), not the adjective bored.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2005, 07:25:56 PM »
I should mention that the age restrictions are only for those without parental consent.  If a parent tells the site that their child has consent, then such members can interact as normal.

« Reply #89 on: December 17, 2005, 08:28:21 PM »
Everything I know about sex, I learned from the internet. No "Talk" from the parents for me.

See it can be educational.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print