WiFi USB Connector
1 (20%)
New Game
1 (20%)
A New Remote
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Print

Author Topic: What Wii Accessory should I get?  (Read 6366 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2007, 05:04:51 PM »
Wait what? You were gonna put it on the table?! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh
Instructions.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2007, 10:53:25 PM »
Look at the attachment...see?

Now you understand, don't you?
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2007, 11:13:59 PM »
I have a nifty Wii carry bag, don't say anything about it. It's one of those PowerWave ones. Fine Brand.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2007, 12:57:00 AM »
You put the sensor bar on top of the TV silly person! What it does is provides a set of lights for the remote to detect (which makes the name "sensor bar" politically incorrect) so that when you point, it knows where on the screen to place the pointer. The pointing would totally work from there--there's  just no reason to get a wireless one for that much money.
The lights are infrared so you can't see 'em with just your eyes. In photos, however, you can see the purple glow.
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2007, 05:48:18 AM »
Here's what you should do:

Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2007, 07:22:20 AM »
Not everyone enjoys standing for extended periods of time while playing a game. It certainly depends on the game, for me.

In regards to the Wireless Sensor bar, I can relate to the desire for the convenience of one. One of my friends or I often bring a Wii to an auditorium here on campus, and with such a large projected screen, it's difficult to find a place where the sensor bar will reach and will feel natural to point at.

If you're interested in a Wireless Sensor Bar, IGN has a review of one here.

This guy didn't ask for your home decor suggestions, so it'd be great if you stop telling him how he's supposed to play.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2007, 10:25:32 PM »
Well, it still won't work correctly if the sensor bar is not parallel to the TV and at the same distance from the remote as the TV. It isn't as though the signal from the sensor bar won't reach the remote as it is now, unless it's impossible to rotate ever so slightly as to face the TV...
That was a joke.

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2007, 10:53:01 PM »
The sensor bar is on top of the TV (duh), but the range is so limited for me, somehow. The lights don't seem to make the max distance further, and I don't want to move the table as then it would be in the way of the doors that go into the other room.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2007, 09:35:11 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2007, 01:06:25 AM »
What did I say about candles?

I did read that review about the Wireless Sensor Bar, it must be good...I get it! There is no one who can stop me! HA HA HA!

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2007, 01:48:00 PM »
I'm pretty sure he's reffering to the fact you can use candles in place of the sesor bar, I have never tried it personally though.
I'm a horrible person.

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2007, 10:49:25 PM »
Why would I? It seems pointless.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2007, 12:17:22 AM »
Well, they're wireless and cheaper than that sensor bar (until the total cost of each candle used adds up over the sensor bar's price)... I still don't see how, unless your living room is the size of a ballroom or something, the included sensor bar isn't perfect.
...And I'm still working on that Christmas sensor bar. All I need is energy to find a pair of lights to put in it.
It's YOUR problem!

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2007, 01:51:19 AM »
OMG, my sensor bar is very limited to range for some reason.

BACK ON THE TOPIC![/b]

Well, I'm also considering getting a USB connector...

Print