Print

Author Topic: Anyone else play Team Fortress?  (Read 41734 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« on: November 09, 2008, 08:12:46 PM »
Yeah yeah yeah, it's a Mario forums and the only thread I've ever seen on 360 games hasn't been around since 2006.

But come on, everyone likes TF2. Anyone else play it on 360? I'm always on the lookout for teamsters.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 08:14:39 PM »
My computer is far too out of date to even start the game, and I no longer have a 360.

So... yeah.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 08:34:50 PM »
I don't play it, but I do that know a few people here (such as TEM and Captain Jim) do play. As with other online games, it's best to look in #tmk for other players.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 08:38:35 PM »
Most of the people here who play it do so on PC. I have it (bought the Orange Box back at the beginning of the year), but due to my accursed satellite Internet connection, I can't play it often (read: I've been able to play with minimal lag exactly once, and haven't really bothered to try again since).

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 08:56:34 PM »
Eh, chatrooms don't do it for me anymore.
= = = = = = =

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 09:20:13 PM »
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhh

Anyone else play it on 360?
...oh. No, I play REAL Team Fortress 2.

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 10:00:20 PM »
I own it for PC and 360.

But I'm a lot more interested in Gears 2 ATM.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 01:47:57 AM »
No, I play REAL Team Fortress 2.

Pfft. Get real. They're releasing the PC updates in a couple of weeks. Why would you want to play it on an itty bitty computer screen when you can play it on a big ol' lcd tv? (unless you run your PC into your tv, which you don't)
= = = = = = =

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 08:21:15 AM »
Most likely doesn't run with Macs, hardly ever use my PC laptop, and I don't plan on getting an X-Box360.  I'd like to try TF2, but I'm thinking I'll pass.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2008, 08:39:18 AM »
Anyone that knows anything knows that FPS games are better on consoles because of the better graphics, that's why I play TF2 on the Xbox 360.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2008, 08:50:11 AM »
The only FPS's I've played on console are Metroid Prime 1 and 2, and Halo 3.  I'm not really an FPS gamer, though.  I like the Metroid Prime games because it's Metroid, and they're really more in the Adventure category than they are Shmup.

I did an online battle in Halo 3 on my friend's X-Box360.  My opponents killed each other before I could even find them. XD
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2008, 07:04:55 PM »
My current CT and signature are both tributes to my main class: the Medic. (reference: Übermensch and "Come over here! I promise I will heal you!")

Unfortunately, with all the nonsense that goes on at college, I haven't had much time for anything, never mind TF2. I do find enough time to work on my TF2 map at work, though. It's a 3-stage attack/defend on an oil-platform-type-thing and is 63% done.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2008, 10:02:37 PM »
I have yet to play TF2, and doubt I ever will. I'm not antisocial, but I suck at teamwork in multiplayer games.
every

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2008, 08:19:15 AM »
It's a 3-stage attack/defend on an oil-platform-type-thing and is 63% done.

Sounds pretty cool, will it be in the middle of an ocean?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2008, 09:40:10 PM »
You bet your breakfast, sir. Water stretching out as far as the eye ignores the slightly abrupt corners.

However, the second stage has less water interactivity, and the third is way up high.

Print