Print

Author Topic: Mysteries of MARIO MASTER 30000  (Read 2699 times)

« on: November 18, 2001, 11:29:06 PM »
MARIO MASTER 30000 KEEPS TALKING IN ALL CAPS, LIKE THIS. We would prefer for him to talk like this. TALKING IN ALL CAPS IS ANNOYING. ESPECIALLY WHEN USED FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME. This is a warning, MARIO MASTER 30000. If you don't stop talking LIKE THIS, we might get very upset at you. You might even get banned! yes, i know and mario knows and bowser knows that capital letters are essential to proper grammar, but IN EXCESS AMOUNTS ARE ANNOYING. THERE'S EVEN A NAME FOR THEM: "SCREAMING". Talking like this, on the other hand, is calmer and more likely to get a positive reply.

Mind you, we're not angry with you; as a matter of fact, we're glad that you've come to share your opinions about Mario. BUT WE DON'T LIKE SENTENCES LIKE THIS, WHETHER THEY ARE ABOUT SONIC OR MARIO. Don't take this as a "Get off the message board right now!" post. We want you to post here, and I'm just trying to resolve things in a peaceful manner by giving you a warning. If you can start posting like this and STOP POSTING LIKE THIS, then we'll all benefit: You'll get to share your opinions about Mario games, and we can have a new person to talk to about Mario.

Thank you,

AMF

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2001, 04:39:55 PM »
Yes, please stop.   If your writing in caps, we take it your yelling.
If theres a problem, im sure you can talk it out quietly..but theres no reason for all caps.
Besides, one of the FungiForums rules is no talking in caps. Obey the rules and you'll enjoy your stay better.

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2001, 11:10:13 PM »
shouting isn't allowed here, so the board rules say........
DEEZER!!!!!! BAN!!!!!!!!!
lol

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2001, 09:30:15 AM »
shut up, he shouldn't be banned, just warned thats all, lets move on with our lives.
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2001, 09:44:21 AM »
I don't think I should be the one shutting up around here........
It's against the rules, go look for yourself

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2001, 03:52:46 PM »
look now im saying shut up because just because its the rules does not mean it has to be followed no matter what or you house will blow up!!!!! plus im breaking a few rules right now and so are a few others... im 10 and it says you have to be 13.. who really cares.. i share my opions with everyone and i dont cause trouble. so you cant say dezzer will no matter what kick me afer he reads this!! im shure a few of you arent 13 or older anyway.. soo i think that now you will take sonics advice and shut up because you really dont know what your talking about!

Yoshi cool
You not cool!!! :)
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2001, 04:37:11 PM »
AMF is right in what he says in the next post, so i edited this one.   Im sorry dude, just ease up on the lame posts.

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

Edited by - GhettoMario on 11/21/2001 2:35:49 PM
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2001, 08:50:11 PM »
Oh, be easy on him, he just needs to be taught some rules of conduct, he doesn't need to be flamed.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2001, 09:07:59 PM »
It's a wonder Deezer doesn't check the message board more often.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2001, 10:15:16 PM »
one, I'm thirteen, two, I don't break the rules (not here, anyway) and three, I'm just trying to point out someone, so if you have a problem, too **** bad. Fourth, I know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, after all, i've been on many message boards, and i've been admin on about half of them since I was such a good poster. So, in other words, I think you should snap your trap and think before you post

Edited by - cjrs3509 on 11/20/2001 8:16:59 PM

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2001, 04:48:20 PM »
God your dumb!!!!!!!!! your braking a rule right now!!!! ever check your sig its advertiseing!!!!!

Yoshi cool
You not cool!!! :)
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Print