Print

Author Topic: e-Reader  (Read 5337 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2002, 03:11:39 PM »
Note: My stated excitement regarding Stanley the Bugman was untrue.

~Waddle Dedede @ www.the-warp-zone.com
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2002, 10:34:59 PM »
The game Pokemon is ok for a little while, but only beacuse it's kinda RPG-ish. The whole Pokemon thing is annoyingly stupid. And where do they get off calling those things cute?

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2002, 03:05:32 AM »
Yeah... And one of them is just a Wiggler, (pretty much) directly nicked from Mario... And don't get me started on Jigglypuff...

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2002, 01:26:20 PM »
how does jiggly puff relate to any mario characters??? cause i seen every mario character and none of em look like a jigglypuff

Edited by - slickarm on 8/24/2002 12:29:50 PM

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2002, 01:30:24 PM »
Not any Mario characters. He's a Kirby rip-off (I like Kirby, see).

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2002, 05:06:31 PM »
Yeah, and Mewtwo is Ganondorf and Zelda (in SSBM at least.)
It's like they don't have any original ideas for the Pokemon games, and so they copy the characters from good games.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Print