Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Trading Post  (Read 23825 times)

« on: April 16, 2003, 02:19:28 PM »
*Ahem*

*Formally*

In an attempt to reinstate a new Animal Crossing Trading Post, after the dying 'Animal Crossing Help', CharginChuck is pleased to announce a brand NEW Trading Post!

*crowd screams COOL*

Let the Trading Begin!
 n/a

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2003, 02:30:55 PM »
Uhh...okay, groovy! ;)  Well, I haven't been able to play Animal Crossing for a long time. (My Nintendo privilages are still taken. My mom says I may get it back this weekend, though! Yay!) While I don't know what I can trade yet, I'll just give my name and town for now.(and yes, I have 2. Heehee).

Julia   of StarHill
Jen     of Spazvile

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2003, 09:19:55 PM »
That's messed up.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2003, 09:26:15 PM »
...What's messed up?

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2003, 11:14:15 AM »
I'M messed up!?

Well, I am, so what?
 n/a

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2003, 11:54:08 AM »
Yay! I got my precious Gamecube back!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! ...Sorry. Anyhoo, I have a Ringside Seating Wallpaper, if anyone wants it.  Impress me with something YOU have and I'll give it to you. Right now I'm particularly looking for a Big Bro's Shirt or Li'l Bro's shirt. If you don't have it, show me something else. :)

--------------------

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2003, 02:36:51 PM »
I know this is a trading post, but do you allow stolen goods, i.e. universal codes and items received with a Replay cheat?

------------------------------

"I believe that with this game you''''ll be able to feel the "newness" that was missing from Mario Sunshine."

- Shigeru Miyamoto on Super Mario 128
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2003, 03:24:29 PM »
I dunno. I don't care personally, although the only times I'd even use a UC (universal code) would be if that item is close to impossible to obtain otherwise. *cough*Gracie brand clothing*cough*  ...I don't think they have UC's for those, tho. Sigh.

*I* don't cheat, but if others do, it's none of my business. :)

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/17/2003 8:49:54 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2003, 11:42:48 PM »
"Jen of Spazvile" is messed up.

Sadly, I use universal codes all the time, especially the 100 Turnips one.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2003, 11:49:17 PM »
I made that town messed up on purpose. Heheh... My goal was to make it the worst town possible. I even cut down *ALL* the trees!! Heeheehee! ...It was my stress release. I had to buy about 20 axes, though. StarHill's my serious town.

--------------------

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2003, 12:34:24 PM »
I know this is a trading post, but do you allow stolen goods, i.e. universal codes and items received with a Replay cheat?

Yeah, I guess some, but let's use them sparingly, as this is mostly a trading post. Mostly.

I have a complete Cabin Series, most of the backyard theme, and several items from each series (except Snowman, Harvest, and Spooky).

Here's my info:

Name: Nicholas
Town: Onett

Get the Golden AxE, it's INVINCIBLE!
 n/a

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2003, 01:05:12 PM »
Yay! One more piece and my Blue Series will be completed! Oh, I figured out *why* I can't get certain clothing. A lot of them are seasonal.

I'm so happy! It turns out their *ARE* UC's for Gracie's clothing! (This'll be the only thing I cheat on consistantly.) She is IMPOSSIBLE to please! Lousy little....

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2003, 10:05:44 PM »
There.
Consistently.

Anyway, what Blue piece do you need?
And also, does anybody have any Modern stuff?

And my info:
Name: Matthew
Town: Chupburg
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2003, 10:12:45 PM »
I need the Blue Dresser (lottery).

I have over half of the Modern Series. Let's see...I have the Bed, Chair, Desk, Lamp, Table, and Wardrobe(Redd). I'm not collecting those, so I wouldn't mind trading. Just tell me which of those you need.

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2003, 10:14:29 PM »
If you don't mind, I'd like the Chair, Lamp, and Wardrobe. I already have a fair collection of Modern stuff, but those will make it more complete, obviously.
That was a joke.

Print