Print

Author Topic: Mystery Topic  (Read 5252 times)

« on: May 31, 2000, 07:26:25 AM »
What is the weirdest bug/glitch you've ever seen?
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2000, 01:18:02 PM »
The weirdest Glitch/Bug I ever saw?     most definitely MarioKart64   The snow level after Toads Turnpike:  you can warp into 1st place by jumping over the river(big jump) and land on the snow to the right, go up the big hill in front of you(near the turtle) jump over it and youll go ahead 1 lap (or 2  im not sure) but you can also get stuck   but its tight when you go up

~*(Remember:  Koopa is Watching you)*~
Muwahahahahahaha IIIIIIIIIIM
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2000, 06:34:20 PM »
This may seem like a lie, but it's the truth! When I was little, I was watching some bigger kids play Mario 2 and they got the part with Mouser, but there were two! Honestly, there were two Mousers!
Another one is in Mario Kart 64. On the Toad Roadway level, I got knocked off the track into a pit of lava...Thank goodness Lakitud saved me.

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2000, 07:39:41 PM »
The minus world in Super Mario Bros. 1. If you have never found it, Reach the exit pipe in level 2, and break the 2 next to last bricks. Face left, and hit the back of Mario's head against the last brick WITHOUT BREAKING IT!!! If you do it right, you will be pulled through the wall into the warp zone area, but it will just be three pipes, not a warp zone. Go into one of them, I thunk it's the third one, but I could be wrong. You will then be in the first water world, labeled -2. Then, you will play the level for all eternity. Enjoy!

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2000, 09:24:55 PM »
when i was playing mario party 2,i saw that mr.i will take five coins but in the night,hed take ten coins.

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2000, 12:46:54 PM »
I found this unusual glitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In Mario Kart 64, have 2 players. Go to Luigi Raceway. Have The First Player at the 2 lap so the other player can get the block under the Luigi Balloon that yeilds a spiny shell. Have the "2nd lap" person stay put on the left side on the grass just near the tunnel near the first sandpit. Have the "1st lap" player make as much "Baby Bowser" shells as possible. The "2nd lap" player should stay put in the place mentioned above, that way the player does'nt get hit by the "Baby Bowser" shells. As you'll see the "2nd lap" player a.k.a. 1st place place will not get hit by a Spiny Shell! No matter how many spiny shells are made!! I suggest have the "1st place" player have a Starman. Once you cant make any more spiny shells, you can only get lighning bolts, starmans, bananas, and mushrooms instead of selecting a random item!! If the "1st place" player has a starman, he will get rid of the shells, that's if you're in the road!!

This glitch should be placed in the gliches section in TMK!

~Zootalo a.k.a. Baby Bowser Koopa

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2000, 02:05:17 PM »
did you get my message??

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2000, 08:02:57 PM »
cool glitches

~Zootalo a.k.a. Baby Bowser Koopa
Need 1000 post to become a king! ^_^

100-199 Toddler
200-299 Child
300-499 Pre-teen
500-999 Teen
1000-1000+ King!!

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2000, 06:50:11 AM »
I'm not sure if it's a glitch, or just the lighting, but in Bowser's Castle, Mario, Luigi, and Wario's caps turn an orange color. I don't know the exact color. And let's not forget the one in DK's Jungle Parkway where if you jump to where the ? blocks are on the 2nd lap after the big jump, you may crash into the riverboat, and fall in the river.

Kamehameha!
Kamehameha!

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2000, 04:30:42 PM »
I was in the last level in "Super Mario Bros. 2" I went out the door to this castle and everything was really screwed up graphically, there were bits of chains and conveyer belts and coin slot machines along with turnip tops and stools and a bunch of junk.  I could actually hang on the chain and pull up the turnip and stuff, and I found a vial and went into subspace, and got a glitch coin that's one more than what this site says is supposed to exist.  It was really weird.  It happened twice.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

Print