Print

Author Topic: Adam Sessler leaves G4TV  (Read 2265 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: April 25, 2012, 02:46:29 PM »
"Television personality Adam Sessler and TV network G4 are parting ways, with Adam's last episode as host of G4's "X-Play" airing on the network today, Wednesday, April 25. Adam has been hosting the show since it first aired as ZDTV's "Gamespot TV" in July 1998 and he also served as Editor In Chief of games content at G4. His current projects include starring as himself in the Summer 2012 movie "noobz" and consulting with a film production company on theatrical feature adaptations of video games. Adam intends to stay in front of the camera and continue as a key voice within the games industry. He also sings and is available for weddings and bar mitzvahs."

I have a lot of respect for Adam Sessler for this:  http://www.g4tv.com/videos/55954/sesslers-soapbox-i-hate-numbers/  And wish him well in his future endeavors. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 02:54:08 PM »
G4? Isn't that the channel with those hot *****es who pretend to know or care about video games?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 10:53:21 PM »
G4 was better before it was known as G4. I remember the 1998 verison well..

Theatrical feature adaptations of video games huh? Could this mean a new SMB movie in the future? A good one..? Not that SMB was bad, but it wasn't great, for sure.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print