Print

Author Topic: Mario & Luigi RPG 3 Released in Japan  (Read 16701 times)

« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2009, 12:53:53 PM »
It's nothing to be joked about guys.

Thousands of idiots and televisdion sets alike are killed every year in Wiimote-related incidents. Seriously. Likewise, it's advised that you practise safe gaming by always using the Wii Condom:
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2009, 01:07:17 PM »
The only reason I wear the wrist strap on non-flailing-around games is because it's just a nuisance hanging there when not in use. Of course, I could just remove it...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2009, 01:32:04 PM »
That's what I did. I need no wrist strap. Galaxying, Zeldaing, Punching-Out!! or Moving Smoothly, I just don't.

I hate the jackets even more. Ridges? Dotted ridges? The ultimate in comfort, right?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2009, 01:41:53 PM »
Ridges? Dotted ridges? The ultimate in comfort, right?

It's ribbed for extra pleasure. Lubrication is sold separately.

Back to topic, I'm just relieved that the Baby Bros are finally out of the picture. Controlling four characters simultaneously was gimmicky and awkward to the max.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2009, 07:05:12 PM »
That's what I did. I need no wrist strap. Galaxying, Zeldaing, Punching-Out!! or Moving Smoothly, I just don't.
Smooth Moves has at least one microgame that hinges on you wearing the strap.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2009, 09:31:58 PM »
True, but FYI, it only occurs after a microgame that involves extensive twisting of the remote (so as to not tangle up the strap's connection too much--and maybe make sure you're wearing the thing).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2009, 11:44:23 PM »
Yes, I know the one--"Bungii." It's easy to tell when it's coming, easy to drop it into your other hand. Probably possible to just simulate a drop.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print