Print

Author Topic: Golf  (Read 2630 times)

« on: March 02, 2002, 01:44:23 PM »
There should be some informations and screen shots for the GB game Golf. Who's agree?     I asked to Deezer but he didn't answer me.

Mario: I think it's TIME to kill Bowser. Who's agree?!Homer Simpson: Me! I hate that frog. But...not when mix with some horses carrots.  Mario: Who are you?!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Yes, I am F-Man from TUNMB.
I like this site by the way,
can I?

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2002, 12:21:04 PM »
Anyone?

Mario: I think it's TIME to kill Bowser. Who's agree?!Homer Simpson: Me! I hate that frog. But...not when mix with some horses carrots.  Mario: Who are you?!
can I?

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2002, 04:05:59 PM »
This site only has Mario games.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2002, 04:08:06 PM »
It's a Mario game!

can I?

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2002, 10:42:41 PM »
My bad. I had an info page for it, but it somehow didn't make it onto the GB gamelist after I reformatted the game pages. (Same thing happened to Mario Paint.) You can still check out the info page here:
http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/golf-gb.shtml

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2002, 06:54:58 PM »
Yeah, I already saw it but there's nothing written!

can I?

Print