Print

Author Topic: WTMK stuff  (Read 2462 times)

« on: September 11, 2003, 11:46:40 PM »
Ok, I'll admit it right now. I. Love. WTMK! It's all I ever listen to when I'm on my computer. I remember checking how long it had been playing one day, and it was over 200 minutes. Anyway, enough about me being a complete loser. I just had a few questions regarding WTMK.

1) Is there any way I can get my hands on a playlist of all the songs on WTMK? I want to see if I've heard all the songs on it so far.

2) Is there any way I can download specific songs I've listened to on WTMK? I've been trying to find that "Worker Mario" tune forever.

3) How about adding more songs to WTMK? Or even have people send in music? Could there possibly be a system set up for that? I know if I had that playlist, I could submit a lot of stuff.

Yes, I'm listening to WTMK right this very moment.
No, really, I did get SMA4 six days early.

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2003, 11:38:55 PM »
I feel so.. so alone...

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2003, 12:35:33 PM »
*hugs kooper113*

There, there. Poor little guy.

By some sort of radio law, he can't list all the songs for you, at least on the website.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2003, 04:32:22 PM »
That sucks then.. What about the other things? Got any ideas?

......Did you just say you hugged me?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2003, 09:58:18 PM »
Worker Mario Name Entry is on the Super Mario World 2-CD set. I have it. Try to find it. It'll be hard.
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2003, 10:12:21 PM »
Yeah, kooper113's 2nd question I like. "Can I download specific songs I've heard on WTMK?" Well, can you? If so, I would love to have all the orchestra songs that are WTMK. Winamp has been causing me trouble always saying that "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down." It did that every time I tried to boot it up recently. I just then got rid of Winamp. I don't know why it won't work on RealPlayer. I have the latest version. What's up with that? I can't play any other sound files or music on RealPlayer now because every time I go to listen to them, it searches for Winamp and says that Winamp cannot be found. Duh, I uninstalled it and deleted it. Then it will tell me I can't play it because it can't find Winamp. So, could someone tell me what to do?

Anyway, it would be cool to have the orchestra songs from WTMK, i.e. SMW, SMB, etc. Or even have some kind of music on the chatroom!

It is impossible to lick your elbow. 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2003, 12:18:53 AM »
"Worker Mario Name Entry is on the Super Mario World 2-CD set. I have it. Try to find it. It'll be hard."

But you could do a good deed for the day and totally help me out by sending it to my email! Yeah, so then I wouldn't have to pain-stakingly look for the song forever to never find it. Yes, that sounds about right..

Edited by - kooper113 on 9/13/2003 11:40:33 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2003, 09:18:48 PM »
Trainman, reinstall Winamp.
No, you can not download most of those tracks except from some FTP servers. You can't download them off WTMK.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Print