Print

Author Topic: You Request it, I'll draw it  (Read 38534 times)

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2010, 02:27:27 AM »
It has come to my attention that I cannot draw Mario and Bowser fighting while simultaneously being on top of an Active Volcano. Nor for that matter can I draw interesting Active Volcanoes. That said, here's a picture of Mario kicking Bowser in the face.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2010, 07:07:56 AM »
Draw Mario fighting Ridley instead of Bowser at 8-4, while Samus dukes it out with Bowser instead of Ridley in the depths of Norfair.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2010, 10:36:57 AM »
Draw your interpretation of what you think Toad does while waiting to be rescued by Mario.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2010, 03:30:43 PM »
Draw Mario having a casual conversation with his live-action movie counterpart.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2010, 07:48:55 AM »
Draw Mario fighting Ridley instead of Bowser at 8-4, while Samus dukes it out with Bowser instead of Ridley in the depths of Norfair.
This one gets two separate images. Hopefully this will be the last time I draw Bowser.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2010, 07:52:09 AM »
Awesome.  Just... awesome.
If I knew you didn't like drawing Bowser, I would've thought of something else...

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2010, 08:01:41 AM »
(Good Lord Why Do People Use Small Text Like This)

Don't worry about it. Beggars can't be choosers, and if I always drew what I wanted, it'd just be one thing over and over again. This topic was made to help me counter that.

« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2010, 11:20:12 AM »
Your drawings are really, really nice! I like 'em a lot.

« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2010, 08:48:31 AM »
I would like it if you could draw something related to the Metal Gear Solid games. It would be interesting to see.
Power of People is stronger than People in Power.

« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2010, 05:12:00 PM »
Awesome Scrat drawing by the way, you are the master...

Okay, draw the "transformer owl" in its "evil mode" (see expression at 1:16, but with squinted eyes as shown a little later), and in that same pic have Toad or some other Nintendo character trying to do the same expression back at the owl.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 05:18:57 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2010, 10:11:15 AM »
Draw your interpretation of what you think Toad does while waiting to be rescued by Mario.
Draw Mario having a casual conversation with his live-action movie counterpart.
Several Relatives of mine have been over at my house throughout the week and my Grandpa has had his 80th Birthday yesterday, So I've been busy.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2010, 11:56:48 AM »
Draw Tomba and Ness sitting in a corner wearing dunce caps while all the other [off-screen] game characters get recognition and exposure.

« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2010, 09:46:47 PM »
That's awesome! Thank you.

The conversation is hilarious too.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2010, 07:44:07 AM »
I'm impressed that you managed to make something clean out of Toad's request.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2010, 03:14:42 AM »
I would like it if you could draw something related to the Metal Gear Solid games. It would be interesting to see.
See if you can find all the pixels I forgot to color in.

Print