Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 2  (Read 101192 times)

« Reply #165 on: February 26, 2010, 05:20:56 PM »
What's a Galazy?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #166 on: February 26, 2010, 06:32:17 PM »
Heh. oops. It should be noted how close Z and X are on the keyboard, however..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #167 on: February 26, 2010, 09:06:34 PM »
Also, couldn't they just have called it the Giant Land Galaxy? Supermassive Galaxy sounds weird.. (yet fun, of course)
The term is used in astronomy.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #168 on: February 26, 2010, 11:44:21 PM »
I just got those level names from GoNintendo. I guess they had playable demos at the conference...?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #169 on: February 27, 2010, 12:11:25 AM »
Lizard Dude: So it is. How silly of me not to remember that.

ShadowBrain: Playable demos would make sense, considering it was another video game trade show.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #170 on: March 20, 2010, 01:34:33 PM »
YES.

...But U R MI AY just isn't the same...
It's a response to UR MR GAY when typed backwards.
UR MR GAY
YA I M R U
"You are Mr. Gay!" "Yeah, I am. Are you?"

« Reply #171 on: March 20, 2010, 03:49:12 PM »
THIS MAN IS A GENIUS.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #172 on: March 20, 2010, 05:43:27 PM »
No..

U R MI AY

You are my ally.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #173 on: March 21, 2010, 02:47:32 PM »
No..

YA IM R U

Yeah, I am. Are you?
Formerly quite reasonable.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #174 on: March 21, 2010, 04:01:50 PM »
My hope that the "Mr. Gay" response was intentional clashes with my hope that something as cheesy as "you are my ally" wasn't actually worked in there.

« Reply #175 on: March 21, 2010, 11:31:29 PM »
My hope that the "Mr. Gay" response was intentional clashes with my hope that something as cheesy as "you are my ally" wasn't actually worked in there.
I'd have to say that the former is definitely not true (think of the audience Nintendo's catering to), but I shudder to think that the latter is.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #176 on: March 22, 2010, 04:46:07 AM »
Since they haven't released any new videos or anything (not since the second trailer, etc.), we don't have anything better to talk about than the u r mr gay thing.
Formerly quite reasonable.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #177 on: March 22, 2010, 07:20:21 AM »
That reminds me: Where do people on gaming websites get off making "previews" of games like SMG2, when anyone who's followed the game at all knows it's going to be the same screenshots and bare information, rearranged with a few opinions thrown in?

« Reply #178 on: March 22, 2010, 12:13:57 PM »
That reminds me: Where do people on gaming websites get off making "previews" of games like SMG2, when anyone who's followed the game at all knows it's going to be the same screenshots and bare information, rearranged with a few opinions thrown in?
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #179 on: March 22, 2010, 12:44:30 PM »
I was going to say "it's the videogame equivalent of a slow news day, and anything with Mario Galaxy in it is guaranteed to get traffic", but I didn't think that was a substantial enough answer. But hey, JD gave an even less substantial reply.
You didn't say wot wot.

Print