Print

Author Topic: Will Mario ever appear at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade?  (Read 36846 times)

« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2013, 03:53:25 PM »
......Is this some sort of convoluted attempt at witticism???

It's a pop culture junkie at work, that's what it is.
"I'd love to tell jokes... but you'd probably just laugh at me." -- Scott Burns, the One True Voice of Bowser

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2013, 10:40:55 PM »
I'll take that as a yes.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2013, 10:52:49 PM »
Okay, TheColonelKR, I've got a complaint for you. Not because you think you're all that when really you're not. Not even because you're not at all a good writer. My problem, simply, is that you keep on quoting the post that directly precedes your own. Please stop. It's getting on my nerves.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2013, 10:56:10 PM »
Okay, TheColonelKR, I've got a complaint for you. Not because you think you're all that when really you're not. Not even because you're not at all a good writer. My problem, simply, is that you keep on quoting the post that directly precedes your own. Please stop. It's getting on my nerves.

This guy knows what he's talking about. He's on the internet.
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2013, 10:58:52 PM »

And to think I once thought this thread was going to be just five pages of reasoned discussion on the merits and logistical possibility of a Mario-themed balloon in the Thanksgiving parade.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 11:01:16 PM by ShadowBrain »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2013, 12:03:42 AM »
To make a long story short: It has a lot of merit and absolutely no possibility whatsoever.

« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2013, 04:39:17 PM »

I will stop that, but in turn, I need you to stop calling me a bad writer.  I don't like it when you do that.  It hurts me because I want to write stuff for a living.  Even if this is the Internet, remember that words can hurt.

Also, let's face it: you think I'm bad at writing because I didn't give you the kind of movie you wanted.  You got an origin story rather than an "absurdist comedy" (I shudder at the thought).  Determining whether or not I qualify as a writer SOLELY BASED ON WHAT KIND OF STORY I GIVE YOU is no way to judge a written work.  Learn to appreciate that I'm trying to do something nice for you all instead of publically humiliating me at every turn!  Grow up!  All of you!  GROW THE **** UP!

Need I remind you of all my writing-related achievements again?
"I'd love to tell jokes... but you'd probably just laugh at me." -- Scott Burns, the One True Voice of Bowser

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2013, 04:44:31 PM »
I've got an idea, how about if someone here who can make the trip dresses as Mario and crashes the parade? Think of the YouTube likes!

That's what we're talking about, right? Surely another thread hasn't been hijacked by ColonelKR's ravenous attention receptors and his horrible writing, right??
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Hello:)

• Goodbye:(
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2013, 04:55:02 PM »
I hope not!
Good sir

« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2013, 04:55:23 PM »
I've got an idea, how about if someone here who can make the trip dresses as Mario and crashes the parade? Think of the YouTube likes!

That's what we're talking about, right? Surely another thread hasn't been hijacked by ColonelKR's ravenous attention receptors and his horrible writing, right??

Again, no more talking about my not writing the story you wanted to read.  I tried to do something nice for you all when I set up my thread, to give you a chance at escapism, but when ALL I EVER GET IN RETURN is stuff like, "You're not doing us justice," it's really just humiliating and enraging.

And I'm through trying to serve Mario fans who never respect what I do for them, which is very selfish and extremely heartbreaking.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 04:57:41 PM by TheColonelKR »

Hello:)

• Goodbye:(
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2013, 06:48:40 PM »
Dude, let's just stop talking about you. Anyway, that parade thing would be great! Unless ColonelKR directs it.
Good sir

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2013, 07:04:23 PM »
GROW THE **** UP!
Has now surpassed "This statement is false" as my favorite paradoxical phrase.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2013, 08:52:07 PM »
He was supposed to say "it has, and don't call me Shirley."
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2013, 11:48:41 PM »
Oh thank god someone finally banned him.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2013, 08:58:03 AM »
Was it just me or did every post he make contain some form of him taking offense to someone's comment and font that was enormous.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print