Print

Author Topic: TMK Grand Event  (Read 106150 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2005, 12:26:53 AM »
I think we're a little TOO alike. It's beginning to scare me. XP

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #91 on: May 22, 2006, 06:41:39 PM »
Arise, o topic that is difficult to appease! It is my 2000th post, and I am here to celebrate something fantastic!

Remember this picture? [The picture of Watoad in between the two pillars at University of Washington]

Ta-da!

That's right, when I went to Seattle this weekend, I was greeted by none other than the famous Watoad.

He gave me a brief tour of the University of Washington campus. What a great guy.

Unfortunately, we forgot all about a video. This particular picture has an interesting story to it.

It took like, six tries to take this picture. The volunteer who took the picture recommended that we look as if angrily arguing over what this weird metal sculpture was. We tried to look our fiercest at each other, but every time we tried, we ended up breaking into laughter. I even collapsed onto the ground at one point.

Best trip to Seattle. So far... (to be continued)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 10:20:49 PM by Suffix »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2006, 06:49:28 PM »
Cool. That's a neat sculpture.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2006, 06:56:54 PM »
Hahaha awesome! That looks so fun and hilarious! *jealous*
Not fair, though, guys! You couldn't've waited three more weeks?
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2006, 07:41:21 PM »
Hey, awesome! That must have a been a fun time!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2006, 09:43:19 PM »
Did you refer to each other as Watoad and Suffix or did you use your real names? Heh... somehow, either way would be weird...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2006, 10:04:12 PM »
Suffix told me that they used real names and online names interchangably, switching back and forth (with other TMKers' names and I'm assuming their own names). Watoad kept pausing before he said Suffix's real name when introducing him to people. Apparently I was the only TMKer talked about who was consistently referred to by their real name.

And I'm stealing thunder. Sorry. (I'm just excited! Three more weeks!)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 10:08:29 PM by Sapphira »

« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2006, 10:15:19 PM »
So, does anyone live in Georgia? I'm feeling like looking out for some members so I can meet them like all you other guys are getting to because it looks like fun. (The reason I'm asking this here at all is because everyone seems to make a whole lot of jokes in their profiles. >:()

BTW, that's soo awesome Suffix. :D
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 10:17:12 PM by Bigluigifan1.0 »
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2006, 12:26:12 AM »
I heard about it in the chatroom the other night. Heh, cool!

*Wonders what metal statue thingy actually is*
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2006, 08:45:54 AM »
I've met people in real life that I previously only knew online before, but the message boards I knew them on at first were on the website of a friend of mine. So that's somewhat different.

There's no way I'll ever end up meeting anyone off this site, but then again nobody would really want to, probably.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2006, 04:09:37 PM »
Does anyone else here live in Delaware? Probably not. Delaware is like 3 years behind everyone else. Most of the people are still on AOL.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #101 on: May 23, 2006, 04:51:39 PM »
Sapphira, we did not refer to each other as "Suffix" or "Watoad." Yes, he paused a bit while introducing me once, but we always talked to each other using our real names.

« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2006, 03:35:41 AM »
So, does anyone live in Georgia? I'm feeling like looking out for some members so I can meet them like all you other guys are getting to because it looks like fun. (The reason I'm asking this here at all is because everyone seems to make a whole lot of jokes in their profiles. >:()

BTW, that's soo awesome Suffix. :D

I live in Georgia.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2006, 05:22:48 PM »
I live in California, but have never seen MEGAߥTE anywhere. The odds of finding someone randomly, and even then knowing who they are are really slim. I mean, Mß could be anyone, anywhere... Even being in the same town as someone here doesn't mean you'll catch them. That is, unless you know where they'll be at what time and it's all planned out first.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2006, 07:51:36 PM »
Wow!  That's great Suffix.  I am now sad that I did not have my picture taken with any of the TMK staff during E3 2006.  (Unless you consider the TV reflection of me recording DavidDayton playing Super Mario Galaxy.)
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print