Print

Author Topic: GBA Games  (Read 1976 times)

« on: December 08, 2002, 10:38:43 AM »
When I got my GBA it was good. But I soon lost interest when the GCN came out. Now, I want to start playing it again. What are some of the better GBA games out there ? I know I'll be getting Fusion, Kirby, and probably the Wario games. Any other suggestions ?

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2002, 10:44:30 AM »
Why don't you give Super Mario Advance 3, Yoshi's Island a try, I heard it was a good game. Also did you think about getting a e-reader?

Fox: Were heading out! All aircraft report!

Slippy: You did it! I was worried for a moment.

Peppy: Your becoming more like your father!

Falco: I''m fine! You ok over there Fox?
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2002, 03:26:11 PM »
Sorry for my presence, I am merely bumping all the relevant topics above these annoying pictures (Half of which don't work).

Don't mind me.

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2002, 04:03:04 PM »
I'd be glad to get YI but I have the original as I did for the 1st 2. So I will pass. And I already am getting the E-reader. And  have the GCN link. And another thing, I remember as a kid playing a Link to the Past on SNES. Now they go and make the new port to where you HAVE to link up to play. so i can't get it.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2002, 06:43:32 PM »
I forgot, do new GBA games like Fusion and Nightmare in Dreamworld cost 30 or 40 ? Thanks.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2002, 10:08:01 PM »
$30.
And you don't have to link up to play the normal Link to the Past.
Get Mario Kart: Super Circuit. It has some of the best music ever in a video game, and everything else is real spiffy too.

What you own is your own kingdom, what you do is your own glory.
What you love is your own power, what you live is your own story...
That was a joke.

Print