Print

Author Topic: how many video games do you have?  (Read 5431 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2003, 01:24:50 PM »
N64-5
GBC-7
GBA-4
GCN-7
Toatal-23

I had a NES + about 25 games, but my aunt borrowed it and never gave it back. Everytime I ask for it she says she gave it back already.

I also had a Playstation + about 20 games but a sold them.

Wow that should be about 68 games!

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2003, 08:08:09 PM »
HMM lets see

NES: 13
GB: 6
VB: 2
SNES: 9 to 15 somewhere in there..
N64: 11
GC: 3
That mignt not seem like much, but then again those are all mario games....not a one of um are zelda or from any other series...

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2003, 08:12:50 PM »
Wow, you really ARE a Mario nut! I at least play some non-Mario game series. (Albeit they're few).

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2003, 09:30:31 PM »
Heh. I'm a Mario nut too, but I can also claim to be a Star Fox nut, having played all of the 4 SF games, including the unreleased Japanese beta Star Fox 2. I have both versions of the beta ROM. Heh. And there are only two games in the canon Star Fox storyline, and I know every detail about them, and I could go on and on. They'd better hurry up with that next installment.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2003, 09:34:26 PM »
Yes, you ARE a Star Fox nut. *cough* Krystal *cough* :) *Ahem*...Anyhoo, I'm mostly a Mario nut. I'm not really much on the others, anymore.

--------------------
If things don’t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2003, 09:37:50 PM »
Heh. Like I said, I'm a proud member of the KLA.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2003, 09:42:05 PM »
*Shakes head*
Oh, did you see that Krystal won the "Biggest Heart-Throb" award in the Nintendo Power 2002 awards?

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2003, 09:43:49 PM »
Yep. And I voted for her, of course. :-D
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2003, 09:50:05 PM »
Why did that not surprise me?

--------------------

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2003, 09:57:23 PM »
Well I just got done counting my SNES games and the official count is 12 Mario games. I do play other series, but those are only on emulators...you wont catch me actually paying for non mario games  :) I actually own some Non mario carts, but they're soon to be on Ebay.... Oh hey Chuperson, heres a Q for you, where did you download those roms? Ive been looking for them for a looooong time.

It‘s a me Marionut#1

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 5/17/2003 10:33:59 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Print