Print

Author Topic: Top 10 Reasons GCN beats the pants off PS2 & Xbox!  (Read 26221 times)

« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2004, 10:10:57 PM »
You're insanely ignorant, no offense. The PS2 has memory cards and the XBox doesn't have them because it has a massive hard drive it comes with. PS2 has a hard drive you can buy. Memory Cards do not factor into this debate at all.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2004, 11:48:51 PM »
Not to mention PlayStation (And Saturn?) had memory cards years before the GameCube debuted.
That was a joke.

« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2004, 12:29:52 PM »
Yep, the memory cards are cool alright, especially the 1019 (but it stinks they released it so late).  Hopefully the memory cards for GC will work with the next system.  Does the 1019 card have more memory than the ones for PS2?

Something I love about GameCube which I don't really like about the other systems are the controller buttons.  They're so fun to push!  That may sound dumb but I believe it.  PS2 buttons are kinda flat and feel stiff, and XBX buttons are really round, and also seem a little stiff (but maybe that's just me).  The L and R buttons for GC are especially fun to push.

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2005, 03:29:54 AM »

*walks up hesitantly*

*looks around, whistling*

*moves slowly over to bulletin board*

*tacks up posters*runs*

“Hey, lemme borrow your bike. C’mon, I’ll give you some chips.”

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2005, 11:08:21 AM »

Edited by - Nameneko on 3/8/2005 5:00:03 PM
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2005, 03:39:52 PM »
What I don't like is the fact that people call the game cube "the kiddy consol" sure it mght have games that are G or E rated but what about Residant evil 1,2,3 and 4 ane they G or E rated no they're not and they call it "the kiddy consol" because it has some G or E rated games it's realy hard to find G or E rated games on the PS2 and especialy the Xbox (sorry for the poor spelling and if some thing like this has all ready been posted)
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2005, 10:16:04 PM »
I think that comparison to Hokkaido is fake.

« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2005, 10:29:59 PM »
Yeah, bison are way smaller than that.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2005, 08:50:45 PM »
At these forums we don't have freedom of speech. What we have is respect for each others' feelings and eyes. It is therefore unacceptable for you to waltz in here and start flaming everyone with the same dysfunctional flamethrower that you're using in your new topics. Please try to post something worth reading, or otherwise please leave.
~Watoad

Edited by - Watoad on 2/13/2005 7:15:31 PM

« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2005, 09:00:29 PM »
I refuse to allow garbage like this exist in one of my topics.
~Watoad

Edited by - Watoad on 2/13/2005 7:15:55 PM

« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2005, 09:17:50 PM »
*Gives Watoad a standing ovation*
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2005, 09:31:32 PM »
*stands and starts to clap slowly

*looks around nerviously and sees no one else still standing

That was quick Watoad.  Good job.  This guy reminds me of marioguy.

Edited by - Luigison on 2/13/2005 7:40:21 PM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2005, 09:58:20 PM »
Watoad is the coolest.

(Why don't I see you on iChat anymore, dude? We really should catch up.)
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2005, 10:01:32 PM »
Huh? What did he say? I'd better not ask.....

Blam this peice of garbage! .....Oops. Wrong site....
TMK fan since three years ago!

« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2005, 11:41:17 AM »
The only reason I like GameCube better is because of the better games and the wide selection of genres. GC has all types of games and if you haven't noticed, Xbox games are all fps games, racing, and fighting games.

Many people are all like "Halo is the best game" and "GC is too kiddie" Halo is an FPS, you might as well play yoshi safari. It used a super scope. The graphics on many games are made slightly less vibrant so a younger age groups can play. I mean, if mario games were as vivid as GTA, would it still be kiddy?
----------------------------

Super Mario Bad Influence Feb 05: Encourages children to eat wild mushrooms in hopes of becoming super.

Print