Print

Author Topic: The Nitendo Thingy!  (Read 2827 times)

« on: July 03, 2005, 04:20:55 PM »
Yes The Nintendo Thingy you probably have had these before.but here we just talk about nintendo stuff as in system wars,game releases,and talking about new games

System Wars Debate #1:My bro
I have an older bro. who is(cue dramatic music)a Sony/Microsoft Fan.He wants an Xbox360 and a PS3.And of course I want a Revolution.My brother says PS3 and 360 will be better because they cost more.would you want a PS3 with all the needless stuff for $400 or a REV with DVD attachment sold seprate for $200 or $250?(If the REV is $200 that will be cheaper than the PSP)Have you seen PS3 controller (Get your Boomerangs here!)And My Brother cares about the crap they put on PS3s and 360s.EGM says REV<360<PS3 but I say 360<PS3<REV next part games:my brother says nintendo copies Playstation games but Madden is not coppying but It's wierd seeing games like star wars not being for GCN.Answer:my brother has no taste

YOSHIS RULE
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 05:40:57 PM »
Apparently he has a taste for XBoxes and Playstations.

“I’m afraid to dukar tomorrow.
It’s just going to be a burger.” - LD

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2005, 07:00:45 PM »
Dude, just because this is a message board doesn't mean you can forget about proper grammar. You should put periods at wherever your sentence ends so I can understand what you're saying.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2005, 10:04:22 PM »
Like I have said countless times before in other threads, people like your brother are allowed to have an opinion. Your brother like Sony and Microsoft more, and that's fine. You like Nintendo more, that's fine too.

My brother is a Sony/Nintendo fan, he doesn't care much for Microsoft. I like Sony as well as Nintendo. He likes Sony more, I like Nintendo more, and we respect each other's opinions.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2005, 07:33:07 PM »
I don't mean to be rude, Mr. Wiggles, but he's only ten. His spelling will get better.

I'm a-Luigi! Number-a one!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2005, 08:24:29 PM »
For one tim, I couldn't aggree with you more.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2005, 10:57:44 PM »
There's nothing wrong with his spelling. It's his punctuation that sucks.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2005, 11:25:17 PM »
I think that's enough; I believe that the particular brother in question is mixed up about what makes consoles good. It's very possible that until he sees the Revolution for himself, he won't be swayed.

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2005, 07:31:32 AM »
I can't wait for Revolution because it is compatible with my N64 games (I can play GoldenEye on a NextGen system!)

Thank you Mario, but our princess is in another castle!
Thank you Mario, but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2005, 05:46:06 PM »
Uhhh no you can download the games, yes. But use your own? No. It's GCN games it's compatible with.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2005, 06:30:22 PM »
Yeah, my punctuation sucks.

YOSHIS RULE

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2005, 04:37:46 AM »
White_Arrow is lying again! He is 12 years old like me. He is smart. He just doesn't show it like all the idiots in my class.

I Heart my best friend...Mario!

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2005, 12:22:26 PM »
Who are you?I am 10,not 12.Email me about this problem.

YOSHIS RULE

Edited by - white_arrow on 7/14/2005 11:23:37 AM

Print