Print

Author Topic: Paper Mario 2 (The Pondering)  (Read 4757 times)

« on: June 09, 2005, 08:30:51 PM »
This is a topic to talk about one of my favorite Mario games and yours, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.  This game made me sad to beat it.  What was your favorite level?  FAvorite charactor?  So on so forth.  My favorite chapter was most likely the one in which Mario is on the Excess Espress.  Favorite character you ask?  Admiral Bobbery and the yoshi.
But enough about me, what about you?
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 09:21:48 PM »
Though the music wasn't as great as the first, the story was great. My favorite chapters are "Of Glitz and Glory" and "Three Days of Excess".

My favorite ally was Koops.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 10:00:43 PM »
My favorite chapters are "Of Glitz and Glory", "For Pigs the Bell Tolls," and "3 Days of Excess". Vivian and Yoshi are my favorite allies.

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 11:48:31 PM »
Bobbery was so awesome. And Vivian was great, too. I liked "The Key to Pirates" and "For Pigs the Bell Tolls." I had no idea of what was going on when I first KO'd Doopliss but then played as the purple guy. And in chapter 6, I kept thinking I was going to have to fight Bedlam.

Oh, mom, you''re back already! Well, before you say anything, the reason I didn''t do my chores was because a really huge bird came and laid an egg in front of my bedroom door so I couldn''t get out, but luckily the egg hatched and the bird ran away a second ago, giving me enough time to clean up the shell before you got home! –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2005, 06:34:17 AM »
My favourite chapters were "Three Days of Excess" and "Of Glitz and Glory". Yeah "Of Glitz and Glory" was a great chapter the best thing about it was that it was almost entirely story driven and that you would actually become friends with your fellow combatants. Which was something the original Paper Mario never achieved. As for partners I'd have to say Koops was my favourite.

Paper Luigi yay! you'll get to be an actor and in that role you'll play as grass! yay!

Edited by - Dark viscount on 6/10/2005 5:36:35 AM

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2005, 03:52:46 PM »
My favorite character cannot be said due to "spoilarz." But seriously, he's an awesome ghost.

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2005, 07:01:34 PM »
So, whatever happened to Bowser and Kammy anyways?  The last you saw of them was when you beat them after Sir Grodus, and then nothing.  Huh...
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 09:10:28 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYMAh4urUnM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYMAh4urUnM</a>.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2012, 12:58:54 PM »

No words in the English language can sincerely express my appreciation for the YouTube user who made that.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2012, 10:28:01 PM »
what is this I don't even
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2012, 12:06:46 AM »
Why is this a thing?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2012, 09:48:10 PM »
Thanks, Cross, for inspiring me to play Paper Mario 2 again.
Relics.

Print