Print

Author Topic: You Laugh, You Lose  (Read 567596 times)

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #1470 on: February 16, 2010, 03:35:01 PM »
Because, current event humor hasn't been very prevalent in this topic.

SEQUEL :D

Ach and oak went to get sum t and cofe at the pokemon senter. They met misti and broc there. Misti didn’t rly di, broc had give her cpr. Oak telld asch and the gang about a mystery pokemon shaymin who likes to hide in busch. Shaymin are gras pokemon and there onely was on shaymin. Asch wanted it rly bad but so did grary how just walking into t and cofe place. Misti cent squirtle out to get him but he rund way b4 squirtle used hydro pumps. Ten nurse joy walking over sed “Oak I want u had my chansey cuz u ned protect from teem rocet”. Oak sed” thanks, I need that it is really cute to but I not know how to battle rite”. “It can battle on own because its smart pokmon.” “O I c, thanks I wil use well”

“we have two go too joetoe befour we get shaymin, I have frnd their that can halp us” sed oak. “I don’t like joetoe, I are ascard to go their” sed broc. “Suck it up, broc. U go anyway or I will taek ur vulpix way” sed misti.

Oak took tem in hsi majikal teleporters to joetoe. They goed to the town namd after tree first. Ten oak took them to ilicks forist. Misti saw an qilfisch floppings around in forest and stepped on it because it creeping here out. Oak told her not two kill thing. Then she stepped on all bug pokmons to get him mad. That’s when celbay cames.

“;You doesn’t hurt me forist like that” sed celbay. “I r sory don’t hurt I celbay”. “I no hurt you, but I must punish u. u will turn inot pokmon until ur advuntere is overs.” Brock laffed again, but this time he no kan do cpr. Celbay turned misti into andunsparce. “that r most useliss pokmon evar” sed asch. Misti wagged her tail. “and brock, four laffing al the tym u must push misti arond in an stroler” sed celbay.

“now, two get shaymin you must first vist jirchi becase I don’t fell liek tell you how” sed celbay. “can I have u instead” sed asch. “um no, I am a far suoperor gras legend pokman” sed celbay.

“we are teem rocet, we are steal u celbay!” sed meowt. “yea, but no. go away” sed celbay. “ya, well we am going to hypnotize u in being evil” sed jemas. “go way I hat u” sed celbay. Ten celbay use really strong gras attack and kil james, but jesi use hyper poton on jemas. Then celbay usepychic and made teem rocet blast off. “that was fun, now get out of here before I kill u all” sed celbay. And everon left.

It's still not over.
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1471 on: February 16, 2010, 06:05:33 PM »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #1472 on: February 16, 2010, 06:38:15 PM »
Wrong thread, TK: That CGI is amazing.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #1473 on: February 16, 2010, 07:26:07 PM »
FINAL PART! ;)

Asch and misty (the dunsparce) and Brock and oak went to hoin. They were really excite. They can no weight to meat jirichi. Then got a ride on a magical seaking that can fly to jirchis house. Jirchi life in a giant whole in sootopolis siti. Brock had stay at top with misty.

Ash and oak and pikchur (who just got back from vacation) went in the whole. Their them finds an note that said “We has jirchi, leaf us pikchu or else”. Ash was mad. So they left and went to lilycove and entered misty in a pokmon contest.

Misty (the dunsparce) was against dialog and an lucario and an smeargle. Misty couldn’t dance bc dunsparce doesn’t know how. And every1 laffed at here because she was used roar of time and then they all went into the future. Misty evolved from dunsparce into DUNESPRACE!

In the future they were in Sino. Oak found a big rawk. Then Brock find a firestone to evolve vulpix!!! 9tails was a magic 9tails so it used surf and they all went to a magic flour place and shaymin was there. So was jesi and jemas “shaymin will be a great garden salad for da boss” sed meow “no shaymin is going to be my lab rat” sed oak. Then oak used a maniacal laugh. “oak y u want shaymin for experiment the hole tym!!!!!11” sed ash. “YA I DO BECAUSE I AM KEWL AND I WILL TAKE OVAR THE WORLS!!” oak shouts. Then misty (the dunesprace)used headbutts 10 times and mad oak dies in the water.

Jesi and jemas kill shymin In the mean time and flees. Ash cries. Then manaphy showed up. “cheer up I will make a new one them because I am really god and ican do anything lets go on an adventure somewhere cool ash” sed manphy. “ok fix misty” sed ash. “only celbay can do that, lets leaf here.” Manphy sed.

And then ash and manphy wend tp majic places with everyone except misit.

Cue Lizard Dude insulting me, telling me this wasn't funny the first or second time and definitely isn't now.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1474 on: February 16, 2010, 07:26:19 PM »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1475 on: February 16, 2010, 07:31:08 PM »
Is the whole thread supposed to be funny, or just the signatures of the first two people?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1476 on: February 16, 2010, 07:36:50 PM »
Several combined factors, including (but not limited to) Black Mage's pwnage of bandicootbuddy, wario junior's egregious triple post, and the overall horrendous grammar.

« Reply #1477 on: February 16, 2010, 07:38:03 PM »
Why does everyone argue that the Forums housed more intelligent discussion way back then? Seemingly, almost every thread created before the 2005 revival would nowadays fall into the dying "Mariology" topic.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1478 on: February 16, 2010, 07:40:48 PM »
I have consistently argued the exact opposite.

« Reply #1479 on: February 16, 2010, 08:22:32 PM »
THE WORDS OF THE ANCIENTS RESONATE DOWN THROUGHOUT THE AGES, BESTOWING UPON US KNOWLEDGE OF ARCHAIC TRUTHS

« Reply #1480 on: February 16, 2010, 08:41:25 PM »
SUCH IMPROVEMENT

But neither of us is playing fair. Your screen is from the primordial ooze of the forum's creation and mine is from "Forum Games" (although these horrible threads get the vast majority of posts).

2005 was the obvious height of the Fungi Forum's glory. It had a rough n00bfest beginning, slowly matured to epic glory and fun, then went into slow decline with important people gradually leaving, then slipped off a cliff and suffered serious brain damage circa 2009.

Back me up CW, BM, TEM, whoever.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1481 on: February 17, 2010, 08:11:14 AM »
Well, the fish never notices the water--maybe I'm just used to the dumbness of the new threads... nah.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #1482 on: February 17, 2010, 04:22:32 PM »
If you ask me, 2006 was the worst year and we all know why. ;)

It was a bad day for the main character of halo. He and his group were surrounded by covenant people whos guns were going "PEW PEW PEW BANG CHATP ZAPP" MASTER chiefs guns however were also shooting bac. the battel wnet on fur ours but finnally master chsesf got his team together and they were going to kill the aliens but they were tought aliens with green blood. Master Chief also had a pet kitten that was waiting for him to feed hinm which ws y meraster schief ghad to hurry becaues if the kitten wasnt fed it would die. It was also the princesses kiteenand masrte schef said lets go team and then he got in the jeep from halo and shto his rocket luncherat a lot. Noone died thef first time and everyone around him was ascared because they were thinking that thd rockte luncher wanst afreective agenst aliens. But he said we only have 10 minutes until teh ktten dies!!!! The priinuce would die without her kitten. And MC said to Austin(ME) “USE youre gun that shoots fast” And I got up and shot teh covenatnt aliens and ran out. the convneant people and they all yelld aaaaa and some died but one was still alive adn master chief came over too him and said lights out bicsh and chot iim in the hed and then there wer no more convaneatn people because Master chief made them all HOUR LATER With him gaining vocitroy, master chief then when back to base whree he went and got a bath and fed the ktient its meal. The princess and masdter chief got ihn loved because masdter chief was getting godo at taking cares of thingsl They got married and I wsa thebest man at the wedding where they got married in a space church and right where they were about to kiss. Johnson, on of theeteam members, broke into the spaec church and sed “I got bad news Guys1!! The Coventlant Are attacking het princessss howse” And then mi and master chef said”UH OH” at the same time because we new we had to fite again.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 08:13:35 PM by coolkid »

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1483 on: February 17, 2010, 08:14:53 PM »

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #1484 on: February 17, 2010, 08:16:10 PM »
Why is Superman flipping the bird?
David! LOOK!