Print

Author Topic: Post your YouTube info here!  (Read 76398 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2009, 01:12:51 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/Supercharge87

I used to be Drumfreak87, but then I decided it was time for a new start...actually, I wound up deleting my own account out of sheer stupidity.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2009, 08:32:17 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/user/KeijiDragon

Videos of Mega Man Legends, Crash Bandicoot, Sonic 3/Michael Jackson comparisons, and one "shocker".

For the complete list, in chronologically order:

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back E3 '97 Pre-Release Video
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped Development Video - Inside Naughty Dog
Rockman DASH 2: Episode One: Rescue Roll! scene compilation
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped pre-release demo in Spyro The Dragon game disc
Sonic CD Japan's Game Over track = Toot Toot Sonic Warrior?
Sonic 3's Knuckles' Theme = Michael Jackson's Ghost?
Alternate Japanese Music for Crash Bandicoot 1
Rockman DASH (Mega Man Legends) Trailer
G.I Joe [parasitic bomb] BOOM!
Sonic 3 Credits = Michael Jackson's Stranger in Moscow (Instrumental) mix
Ape Escape interview with Creative Producer Susumu Takatsuka
NiGHTS into Dreams - Message from Nightopia - Backwards / Reversed
Um Jammer Lammy - Fright Flight (Stage 4) - Lammy + PaRappa (Cool Mode & Fever Time)
Rockman DASH: Hagane no Boukenshin (Mega Man Legends) - Rockman Juno's Awakening & First Battle! Part I
Rockman DASH: Hagane no Boukenshin (Mega Man Legends) - Final Battle with Rockman Juno; Eden aborted! Part II
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back MTV GB Strategy Guide footage
Um Jammer Lammy - Worldwide Tour! (PlayStation Underground Promo)
Unused, Alternate, Unheard Dialogue of Mega Man Legends
"Animal abuse" in Rockman DASH (Censored in Mega Man Legends) ~ featuring Punting Paprika!
PaRappa The Rapper - Cheap Cheap The Cooking Chicken's RAP - Stage 4 (U-Rappin' Cool Mode)
Spyro The Dragon ~ September 10, 1998 Release Launch Party
Palmtree Panic Zone 1 Best Time = 00' 27"45 (Sonic CD Japan) (w/ customized music)
Um Jammer Lammy - Fire Fire! (Stage 2) - Lammy + PaRappa (Cool Mode & Fever Time)
Kingdom Hearts II ~ Alternate Finishing Blow to Twilight Thorn Boss

I am such a whore.

I also have such intriguing taste in music to say the least.

And my next batch videos are:

PEMNAS SERIES

For anyone's enjoyment (or if you've absolutely nothing better to do, which was sort of the case with me. I'd like to show my You Tube Sonic The Hedgehog CD PEMNAS playthough. I'd thought I should archive it. I personally love this game. Also, PEMNAS stands for "PLEASE EXCUSE MY NOOB ASS SKILLS". I invented the term myself. Its created to separate my videos from being called a Speed-Run (its not meant to be one) or a walkthrough. Its really just to show others my average-level game skillz in da game.

Here is the playlist for your convenience:
(Part 1) Start Up + Palmtree Panic Zone 1
(Part 2) First Special Stage
(Part 3) Palmtree Panic Zone 2
(Part 4) Second Special Stage
(Part 5) Palmtree Panic Zone 3
(Part 6) Collision Chaos Zone 1
(Part 7) Third Special Stage
(Part 8) Collision Chaos Zone 2
(Part 9) Fourth Special Stage
(Part 10) Collision Chaos Zone 3
(Part 11) Tidal Tempest Zone 1
(Part 12) Fifth Special Stage
(Part 13) Tidal Tempest Zone 2
(Part 14) Sixth Special Stage
(Part 15) Tidal Tempest Zone 3
(Part 16) Quartz Quadrant Zone 1
(Part 17) Quartz Quadrant Zone 2
(Part 18) Seventh AND Final Special Stage
(Part 19) Quartz Quadrant Zone 3
(Part 20) Wacky Workbench Zone 1
(Part 21) Wacky Workbench Zone 2
(Part 22) Wacky Workbench Zone 3
(Part 23) Stardust Speedway Zone 1
(Part 24) Stardust Speedway Zone 2
(Part 25) Stardust Speedway Zone 3
(Part 26) Metallic Madness Zone 1
(Part 27) Metallic Madness Zone 2
(Part 28) Metallic Madness Zone 3 & FINAL FEVER!
(Part 29 / THE END) Cosmic Eternity - Good Ending

And over here is my second ever PEMNAS Playthrough. This month's game is the massively popular fighting game, Marvel VS. Capcom 2. The characters that I have selected for this series are, in order, Tron Bonne, Mega Man, and Cable. My best and most reliable fighting team in the game. 

Recording date: May 16, 2009

(Part 1) First Match of Marvel VS Capcom 2 ~ PEMNAS Playthrough (Against Hulk, Ken, and Cammy)
(Part 2) Second Match of Marvel VS Capcom 2 ~ PEMNAS Playthrough (Against Roll, Sentinel, and Rouge)
(Part 3) Third Match of Marvel VS Capcom 2 ~ PEMNAS Playthrough (Against Jill Valentine, Felicia, Thanos)
(Part 4) Fourth Match of Marvel VS Capcom 2 ~ PEMNAS Playthrough (Against Storm, B.B Hood, and Sakura)
(Part 5) Fifth Match of Marvel VS Capcom 2 ~ PEMNAS Playthrough (Against Sabretooth, Gouki/Akuma, and Sonson)
(Part 6) Sixth Match of Marvel VS Capcom 2 ~ PEMNAS Playthrough (Against Juggernaut, SpiderMan, and Guile)
(Part 7) Seventh Match of Marvel VS Capcom 2 ~ PEMNAS Playthrough (Against Shuma-Gorath, Dr. Doom, and Ruby Heart)

Welcome to my third ever PEMNAS Playthrough! This month's game is the particular licensed Simpsons game Virtual Bart (SNES version). Not that [dukar]ty Genesis/Mega Drive port. I honestly think this game is a bit underrated, I enjoyed it quite a bit when I was a young lad, so I took the liberty of doing a PEMNAS series for this game!

Recording date: June 13, 2009

As usual here is the playlist for your convenience!

Enjoy!

More to come!
Enjoy!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 01:56:56 PM by Keiji Dragon »

« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2009, 08:11:14 PM »
This YTP managed to net me an honor. Please do not watch if you hate YouTube Poop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QqgsjUPlfE

Morshu gives Link an atomic bomb...hilarity and a transgenerational mutation ensues.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 08:13:14 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2009, 08:49:53 PM »
www.youtube.com/user/UltimateGamer81/ would me my YouTube page. I, for now, am posting videos of levels for a specified Mario fangame I'm helping make.
Let's get the show on the road! ....wait, there was a road here, right?

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2009, 06:10:22 PM »
Oops. Three offenses for the price of one, I'm sorry Fungi Forums. Anyways,

Mega Man Legends - PEMNAS Playthrough IV Complete + Speed Run Special! Clear: 00:47:27!

YEP, I've decided to record the highly unappreciated and underrated (to many non-Mega Man fans that is.  :\) Mega Man Legends, the "black sheep" (I use that term loosely) of the Mega Man franchise, for my fourth PEMNAS playthrough! And this time its also a speed run, to see if I can make it under an hour! Enjoy! 

Here's the playlist to see the entire series in eight parts: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=70DA1726B6865DCB 

Recording date: July 17, 2009 Clear Time: 00:47:27!

Also, PEMNAS: PLEASE EXCUSE MY NOOB ASS SKILLS.

And my abusive use of the upper casing, please. In all seriousness, it's a term I invented. My playthrough videos are too full of noob to be classified or worthy of other names like Let's Play or the phrase Speedrun. I also wanted to set my videos apart from others. Just in case you ask.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2009, 08:22:09 PM »
I'm pretty sure most people on the forum know my YouTube account, but I'll post it here anyway.

www.youtube.com/Kimimaru4000

I have mostly Mario videos.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2009, 11:17:43 AM »
Welcome to my fifth and (probably-for-while-otherwise-if-I-change-my-mind) final PEMNAS. This month's game is the Blue Bomber's first official entry to the 16-Bit realm, and he's coming in with a big make-over. This game is (duh) Mega Man X! This game was hot s*** back in the day, and it still continues to be one of the very most popular titles in the Mega Man franchise. Also, in this run, includes some trivia and commentary of the game in the form of annotations. Also, I took some liberties and included music from other Mega Man games in some fights.

Here's the playlist to see the entire series in 13 parts:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=434EC23FBE527CFD

Or just pick one:
(Part 1) Intro Stage
(Part 2) Chill Penguin + Leg Parts
(Part 3) Flame Mammoth + Head Part + Storm Eagle
(Part 4) Arm Part + Spark Mandrill
(Part 5) Armored Armadillo
(Part 6) Launch Octopus
(Part 7) Boomer Kuwanger + Body Armor + Sting Chameleon
(Part 8) Heart, Sub Tank, and Hadouken
(Part 9) Sigma's Base Act 1 + Vile + Zero dies
(Part 10) Sigma's Base Act 2
(Part 11) Sigma's Base Act 3
(Part 12) Sigma's Base Final Act + Velgarder + Sigma
(Part 13 / END) Mega Man X (MMXC) Epilogue + Credits

Recording date: August 21-22, 2009

Thanks for watching!!

Also, PEMNAS: PLEASE EXCUSE MY NOOB ASS SKILLS.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2009, 12:32:50 PM »
Mega Man X was one of the first games I ever played! I still remember that password I obtained about 8 or 9 years ago.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2009, 10:24:50 AM »
My Youtube account is on random things like tutorials, gameplay videos, or plain random stuff! http://www.youtube.com/supercrazytaxidriver

« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2009, 11:22:35 AM »
Guess I can't make up my mind. Not to mention ANOTHER Mega Man game for the third time in row!

Welcome to my sixth PEMNAS series. This month's game is the Blue Bomber's first 32-Bit game, Mega Man 8 (in Japan called Rockman 8: Metal Heroes)! This happens to be the Mega Man Anniversary Collection GCN version. That means awkward controls! Ugh. =P But its not so bad. This was actually  the very first Mega Man game I've played and I cherished it as my favorite Original Mega Man game ever. MM9 is great but there's a charm it lost from MM8, IMO.

Recording date: September 18, 2009

Here's the playlist to see the entire series in 17 parts:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=EF26C27920680102

Or just pick one:
(Part 1) Opening + Intro Island Stage
(Part 2) Tengu Man Stage
(Part 3) Clown Man's Stage
(Part 4) Grenade Man's Stage
(Part 5) Frost Man Stage (with Prototype / Beta Music)
(Part 6) Duo awakens - Outside of Wily's Tower - vs. Duo
(Part 7) Astro Man's Stage
(Part 8) Aqua Man's Stage
(Part 9) Sword Man's Stage
(Part 10) Search Man's Stage
(Part 11) Collecting Bolts + Mega Ball's Potential
(Part 12) Wily Tower 1 + Mega Ball's Most Useful Moments
(Part 13) Wily Tower 2 + "Aerial" Battle with 'Bliking'
(Part 14) Wily Tower 3 + Vs. Bass, and Green Devil
(Part 15) Wily Tower 4: Part 1: The Eight Robot Masters of MM8
(Part 16) Wily Tower 4: Part 2: Dr. Wily Final Battle
(Part 17/END) Ending + Staff Roll

Thanks for watching!!

Also, PEMNAS stands for "PLEASE EXCUSE MY NOOB ASS SKILLS". I invented the term myself.

« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2009, 04:12:40 AM »
I rarely post here, it's been a few years probably. But about six months ago I dedicated a lot of time into dubbing the Super Mario Bros anime movie "Great Mission to Save Princess Peach." So after remixing the movie with the original music, SFX, and a full cast, the movie is done. Everyday this week started Tuesday to Sunday (the same day as NewSMBWii) I will be uploading parts 1-6 on my page, it's Mario week!

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZsgVkmUEoU

There are links at the end of each for the next half, videos two and three are uploaded and 4,5,6 will be arriving until sunday.

Also I have tons of other Mario vids on my page, even an animated deleted scene I made from the live action SMB movie. It's all at
http://www.youtube.com/diveoffaroofinc

Enjoy!

« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2009, 03:03:40 PM »
Welcome to my seventh PEMNAS Playthrough. This month's game is the VERY particular licensed James Bond / 007 game Golden Eye 007 for the Nintendo 64. This game is based on the 1995 James Bond film of the same name.

This isn't some licensed piece of crap you find at bargain-bins at a god[darn] Wal-Mart for $10. This is actually one of the best, or THE best, FPS video game of the 1990's, and one that helped popularize the first-person shooter genre on the consoles. Truly one of the most remarkable games on the N64 and possibly the best licensed title of the fifth generation of video games, this game I enjoyed dearly back in the day. Great movie too, IMO. And after years of not officially owning an N64 until just recently, I've have the pleasure of creating this PEMNAS series around 007. Hope you enjoy. =)

Recording date: October 30, 2009 - November 14, 2009

Here's the playlist to see the series in 19 parts (23 videos):
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=410EDC341774011F

Or just pick one:
(Part 1) Opening Intro + First Stage: Mission 1: Dam
(Part 2) Second Stage: Mission 1: Facility
(Part 3) Third Stage: Mission 1: Runway
(Part 4) Forth Stage: Mission 2: Surface Act 1
(Part 5) Fifth Stage: Mission 2: Bunker
(Part 6) Sixth Stage: Mission 3: Silo
(Part 7) Seventh Stage: Mission 4: Frigate
(Part 8) Eighth Stage: Mission 5: Surface Act 2
(Part 9.0) Ninth Stage 1st Half: Mission 5: Bunker Act 2
(Part 9.5) Ninth Stage 2nd Half: Mission 5: Bunker Act 2
(Part 10) Tenth Stage: Mission 6: Statue Park
(Part 11) Eleventh Stage: Mission 6: Military Archives
(Part 12) Twelfth Stage: Mission 6: Streets of St. Petersburg
(Part 13) Thirteenth Stage: Mission 6: Depot
(Part 14) Fourteenth Stage: Mission 6: Train
(Part 15.0) - Vs. Xenia - Fifteenth Stage: Mission 7: Jungle
(Part 15.5) Sneaking In - Fifteenth Stage: Mission 7: Jungle
(Part 16.0) Clearing Out - Sixteenth Stage: Mission 7: Control
(Part 16.5) Hacking the GoldenEye - Sixteenth Stage: Mission 7: Control
(Part 17.0) 1st Half - Seventeenth Stage: Mission 7: Caverns
(Part 17.5) 2nd Half - Seventeenth Stage: Mission 7: Caverns
(Part 18) Vs. Alec - Eighteenth Stage: Mission 7: Cradle
(Part 19 / THE END?) Ending + Credits - Making Out: 64-Bit Style

Thanks for watching!!

Also, PEMNAS stands for "PLEASE EXCUSE MY NOOB ASS SKILLS". I invented the term myself.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2009, 08:03:32 PM »
I rarely post here, it's been a few years probably.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 04:49:39 PM by Trainman »
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print