Print

Author Topic: SSBB: What is...This World???  (Read 9816 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2007, 12:57:15 AM »
Looks like clouds to me. ;D

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2007, 01:17:38 AM »
Can't see it very well?

I just think they're clouds and people are looking too far into this.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2007, 02:17:56 AM »
Siding with MaxVance. Too vague an update, kind of an excuse for not having a real one, really. But a worthless update is still more than no update.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2007, 05:21:21 AM »
For being "worthless", it sure has spawned more conversation on more message boards than any other.

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2007, 10:41:16 PM »
Worthless? It was awesome. I wonder what happened to Wham Bam Rock...
Don't use real life to avoid videogames, it is not healthy to escape from problems.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2007, 10:56:34 PM »
Who knows? Maybe he has something to do with Master Hand and Crazy Hand. Their attacks are kinda similar.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

nodyarG

• Wishes he was as cool as Luigi
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2007, 07:55:06 AM »
I cannot believe that you guys saw all of that in a group of clouds! I never would've noticed that!!!
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2007, 12:16:07 PM »
That's because you weren't looking for something that wasn't there.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print