Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 225022 times)

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #810 on: February 27, 2010, 07:18:35 PM »
Last night, I dreamed that the nazis were after me and my family and jewish friends, so I changed my last name to wilson and fled the country.
Guess who's back!!!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #811 on: February 27, 2010, 07:40:28 PM »
I had a dream last night that this topic had been locked at around seventy pages.  There was also a rockin' new forum theme that reminded me of an underground level; the color scheme was similar to the current default one, but with more greens (to represent warp pipes, I suppose) and yellows (no idea why); it had avatar support (ONLY IN MY DREAMS LOL) and more Mario sprites/graphics worked in everywhere; and some sort of fancy script that had locked topics look all dark, like an abandoned building whose electricity had long since been cut off, or to continue with the Mario theme, like a Ghost House.  Because visibility would be poor otherwise, there was a spotlight centered around the mouse that brightened whatever part of the page of where the mouse was positioned.

I earnestly hope the dream was prophetic.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #812 on: February 27, 2010, 07:43:23 PM »
Of course, that dream took place in an alternate reality in which one could actually switch forum themes.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #813 on: February 27, 2010, 07:46:02 PM »
Why do those jerkwads on Earth-2 have all the luck?  First Power Girl, now an awesome forum theme.

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #814 on: February 27, 2010, 07:47:24 PM »
stop it, youre bringing back old hatred
Guess who's back!!!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #815 on: February 27, 2010, 08:48:41 PM »
Is it common for one's dreams to start making more sense when they get older? At the very least, I'm sure they get clearer when there's a particular issue you're concerned about, and with maturity comes more stress. The point is, there's been an increasing amount of them with at least a particular segment that's akin to the pop-cultural interpretation of dreams-- as in, it's plenty weird, but a prominent facet blatantly parallels one of my real-life worries.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #816 on: February 27, 2010, 09:15:57 PM »
Why the frak are you acting so weird?
Guess who's back!!!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #817 on: February 27, 2010, 11:18:59 PM »

/sarcasm.

« Reply #818 on: March 01, 2010, 04:42:15 PM »
I had a dream last night.  Apparently, I consider myself to be very good at jet-skiing, because in my dream I was jumping 15 foot waves on the St. Lawrence River like they were nothing.  Very peculiar though, because no squid, giant crocodiles or those aquatic dinosaurs that have the fins, long necks, and razor sharp teeth were any where to be seen.  Usually when I dream of the landscape that our cottage is at (which is near Alex Bay of the St. Lawrence River) I see prehistoric beasts such as that in the water.  Either that or ginormous northern pike or muskies.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #819 on: March 01, 2010, 05:23:37 PM »
Why the frak are you acting so weird?

What the heck is so weird about ShadowBrain's post (above yours)?  It's grammatically correct and clearly poses an interesting question/theory.  Personally, I think it makes a lot of sense.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #820 on: March 01, 2010, 07:58:00 PM »
He's mocking me for getting on his random-seeming posts on the ANGST thread.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #821 on: March 14, 2010, 08:33:13 AM »
Last night (I'm pretty sure it was last night), the only concrete thing I can remember dreaming about is the girl I like (who, unsurprisingly, has shown up in at least four other dreams) telling me that she hated me, because she had misinterpreted the song lyrics I had posted about her on Facebook. Then, later, I had on-and-off conversation and went grocery shopping with the girl I used to like (and still have an ambiguous relationship with).

This is what I'm talking about when I say "dreams that 'make sense'". Does that even count as "Wacko"?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #822 on: March 14, 2010, 12:20:23 PM »
I didn't think Ivy Valentine frequented Facebook.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #823 on: March 15, 2010, 06:50:48 AM »
That explains why I got a suddent iceburn around 11:20 AM yesterday.

« Reply #824 on: March 16, 2010, 12:41:22 PM »
Dreaming about girls is a funny thing.  I also have had numerous dreams about love and love's past.  Some have been pretty good, others were just cameo appearances, and some have left me haunted for the rest of the day. 

Its funny how dreams can be so relentless.  No matter how much you want to forget about someone, your sub-conscience will not let you.
I only watch [adult swim]

Print