Print

Author Topic: Is This Mario 128 ???  (Read 3282 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: March 05, 2005, 01:17:02 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2005, 02:56:02 PM »
Half of me hopes this is what I think it is, half of me hopes it isn't, and the third half doesn't know what to think.  The star in the pocket makes me hope the game is authentic, or at least that part of it, because the ability to hold items like in SMW and then use them at any time would rule.  But I don't know why Nintendo would keep the old look for the coin counter from SMS when it's so easy to make a new one.  Maybe that's something they'll change later (if this is real).  The screenshots for the 3-D SMW worlds look incredible.

What do they mean "stale platforming"?!?!  Since when has a GC Mario game been stale?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2005, 03:19:44 PM »
Of course this is fake... This shouldn't be posted in News.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2005, 06:52:31 PM »
MEGAߥTE is right.

Edit: My first official action as a moderator is to close a topic that I made.  That's a bad start.

Edited by - Luigison on 3/5/2005 5:01:06 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print