Print

Author Topic: Your Favorite Boss Character  (Read 7685 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2005, 03:19:53 PM »
In that game Bowser was strangly larger than usual, but then again there is SM64 .......

Other Guy: Well thats because someone''s cat was strangled on the phone line.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2005, 04:20:55 PM »
My favorite boss character is Fawful. I crack up every time he opens his mouth.
I also have a lot of fun playing the Giant Baby Bowser boss fight in Yoshi's Island.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2005, 04:33:34 PM »
I liked the Bowser-Mario size contrast in SM64. He's just not as daunting when he's of smaller stature.

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2005, 07:20:19 PM »
I liked Bonetail because he's a challenge.

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2005, 03:28:38 PM »
Bowser is my favorite because he's been a funny koopa and he's fought Mario for years and it's becoming better all the time. My other favorite is Wario (he's Mario's rival after all).

"It''ll come to you in a month in a plain brown wrapper with no return address."-Gene Rayburn
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2005, 10:41:02 AM »
smitsy in smrpg he ruled!

mario,green day and pokemon rock!
if u want to find me on runescape...its linkloz01 or royfe02

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2005, 01:24:11 AM »
MINOR SPOILER...

Popple's still my favourite boss, but pretty much every single boss in Mario and Luigi come a close second. I mean, if someone said to me that Mario and Luigi would be fighting soda, I'd laugh and tell them to get real.

When I''m older, I want to be a hobo!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2005, 03:33:05 PM »
What about in SMRPG when they fight a cake?

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2005, 03:34:42 PM »
I always thought Smithy looked like an iced cake.

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2005, 05:21:00 PM »
Yeah, Smithy's poodle was a cool boss too.

Hurry Up The Cakes!

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 11/3/2005 3:25:14 PM

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2005, 06:50:15 PM »
I've never played SMRPG.

When I''m older, I want to be a hobo!

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2005, 10:38:37 PM »
LS, Promise me that when the Rev comes out, you will download it!  If you want to that is.  It's kind of short but very fun, amazing, scary, and funny.

Doopliss rocked.  When I fought against Bellome from SMRPG and he cloned my characters, I wanted them to have the exact same moves as us but they didn't.  Doopliss gave me what I wanted and did it in a funny way.  I still don't understand why my partners thought he was me when Mario never talks or goes "Hyuck hyuck!"  Who knows.

And the big SM64 Bowser I also go with.  Fry Guy from SMB2 can be fun after you get good at the fight.  The flying hawk gate was quite a scream for me literally.  I wish there had been a Phanto boss in the game but I don't know how you could beat it (maybe just running from it by unlocking some doors).

Most of the SMB3 bosses are good as long as they don't fill up the room with their crazy attacks.  In YI, Raven and Prince Froggy were interesting.  But, JE, how could you like Sluggy?  That creature terrified me by how he could kill me so much.  This was before I got good at boss shoving stuff though.

(E I):o{D___(--I I):o(D___(o 8(= P)___(= (:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/4/2005 8:41:49 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2005, 03:18:29 AM »
Ever since my Gamecube broke down (it's beyond repair), I've been looking to buy another one, but I've decided to get a Revolution instead. I've missed playing SSBM so much!

Knight 1: We are now no longer the Knights who say Ni.
Knight 2: NI.
Other Knights: Shh...
Knight 1: We are now the Knights who say..."Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z''nourrwringmm.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2005, 05:21:07 PM »
By far, my favorite boss is Bowser. You can't beat the classics. If I had to choose my least favorite, though, that would be the Shadow Queen.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2005, 10:03:40 PM »
Really?  I mean, even though she was unbelievably hard the first time through, I thought she was a creative and original boss.

I forgot a few bosses that I like, so...:

The dragons in PM2 are a cool idea.  Gloomtail is probably my favorite.

I always thought Lord Crump was hilarious.  He seemed to have some of the funniest dialouge (plus I liked how he said "crud" all the time).

I have always liked King Bomb, or whatever his name is, from Super Mario 64.  Don't ask me why, because I don't even know.

And, I have never played SMRPG either, but if I ever do I'm sure I will love the game and think this...Popple...is a great boss character.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Print