Print

Author Topic: Wario Land 3 and Super Mario Bros. 3 coming to Nintendo of America's eShop  (Read 4252 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: August 07, 2013, 10:30:23 AM »
During today's Nintendo Direct, Satoru Iwata, Global President of Nintendo, announced that Nintendo plans to release both Wario Land 3 and Super Mario Bros. 3 onto Nintendo of America's eShop. Wario Land 3 will appear for the Nintendo 3DS eShop on August 29th. Super Mario Bros. 3 wasn't given an exact date, but Iwata did confirm that the title would be available for both Wii U and 3DS later this year.

Check out the Nintendo Direct in full, which also includes helpful hints and information on the newly released Mario & Luigi: Dream Team!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 10:43:21 AM by Super-Jesse »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 03:22:33 PM »
I've been waiting for a while to get Wario Land 3 on my 3DS; it was my third video game ever. I remember this, because shortly after getting my first system (GameBoy Color), I wanted Super Mario Advance, but didn't realize the compatibility issue. Once I did, I settled for Wario Land 3 and loved it. It'll always be a classic to me!
I'm a horrible person.

Print