Print

Author Topic: Cheatsy's Quest:The Magic of the Wand.  (Read 2304 times)

« on: October 19, 2001, 09:52:48 PM »
Sorry fo the delay please don't reply on this topic ok. If anyone know how to delete this topic please tell my.

Edited by - ZimStar on 10/20/2001 7:00:02 AM

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2001, 09:55:40 PM »

Edited by - ZimStar on 10/20/2001 6:39:52 AM

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2001, 06:27:53 PM »
I replied to it just to spite you! Hahahaha!

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

Bow

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2001, 07:43:02 PM »
How can I tell you if I can't reply?
Edited 734 years ago by Bow

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2002, 06:40:39 AM »
EXactly egg

Man people say they wanna try differant foods like oh yeah my gramma comes out of the kitchen and sais hey baby I made you some crum bum boobilay. And I hate now that kids say sticks andstones will break my bones but wwords will damage me. I also hate that people make fun of me and I have to cutgrass the next day I am like holy S&%$ I cant stop cutting the grass GOODNIGHT AMERICA
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2002, 01:42:22 AM »
Want me to get Luigison to delete it?

Yeah, it`s me, that gremlin that does stuff while you`re not looking. Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!
That was a joke.

Print