Print

Author Topic: Mario Sunshine, Comments and Theories.  (Read 5173 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2001, 09:48:03 PM »
Nintendo should at least include some multiplayer mini-games. I'm not expecting Luigi to have a major roll in the game, or be a playable second character, but it would be nice if he actually existed in it.

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2001, 10:06:00 PM »
Frostbite....aren't you a member at the HTLOZ boards?
The fool sees himself as a wise man. The wise man sees himself as a fool.

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2001, 05:42:58 AM »
OK.one thing I'd like to point out to the newbies,that everyone else discussed.Sonic is not in SSBM.Some people make screenshots of their own,and put them on the internet.

MarioandLink

Mario and Zelda BOTH rule!

......And Rayman!well,that''s ok.not enough to put him on my screen name,though.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2001, 10:31:51 AM »
they said its possible, and if he's not in this one they'lll concider doing it in the next one

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2001, 04:38:41 PM »
must be some other frostbite. i have no idea what HTLOZ means.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2001, 11:58:47 AM »
Mario Sunshine Opening/Luigi's Mansion Ending: After Luigi has saved Mario from the ghosts, they decide to go outside. This is when Luigi, who hasn't emptied the vacuum, trips over a plant and spills all the ghost goo onto it, horribly mutating it. The evil plant monster then kidnaps Luigi and escapes into the desert. Mario straps on the only part of Luigi's machine left, the water sprayer, and goes into the desert to find his lost brother. One of the desert locals says they saw the plant heading to "Sunshine Town" and Mario goes there and has an adventure.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

Print