Print

Author Topic: You Get Amazed, You Lose  (Read 153450 times)

« Reply #496 on: December 09, 2010, 06:31:37 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #497 on: December 09, 2010, 06:42:47 PM »
I, too, lost to that.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #498 on: December 10, 2010, 11:28:44 AM »
It's not quite the same, but it is pretty close, I suppose.  I saw someone slow that and the pipe sound down on Modplug Tracker some time ago; turns out the latter is just a series of descending fifths (E-A-D-G-C-F, to be precise) played almost simultaneously a few times over.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #499 on: December 11, 2010, 04:01:25 PM »
My mind has been blown again. All three of those links are amazing.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #500 on: December 14, 2010, 02:11:36 PM »
This has probably already been posted, but...

http://thefutureofourworld.ytmnd.com/
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #501 on: December 14, 2010, 02:29:54 PM »
I'm extremely fascinated by the end of the universe so I lost.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #502 on: December 14, 2010, 02:40:27 PM »
We can't even predict what the weather will be like in a week.  I find myself deeply skeptical that they can predict the next seven billion years.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #503 on: December 14, 2010, 05:18:45 PM »
Likewise, but it certainly helps put things in perspective.

« Reply #504 on: December 14, 2010, 05:23:16 PM »
I lost... to those deals!
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #505 on: December 14, 2010, 06:01:40 PM »
...And that's why I don't go to YTMND as much as I used to. Among several other reasons.

« Reply #506 on: December 14, 2010, 08:58:19 PM »
We can't even predict what the weather will be like in a week.  I find myself deeply skeptical that they can predict the next seven billion years.

Oh but they can. Scientists have done an excellent job of mapping out the past, so why wouldn't they be able to determine the future? Besides, predicting the weather and determining what the universe will be like in the future are two completely different things.

I lost... to those deals!

lol
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #507 on: December 14, 2010, 09:15:57 PM »
Oh but they can. Scientists have done an excellent job of mapping out the past, so why wouldn't they be able to determine the future?
How accurate their opinion of the past is is up for debate.  Really not going to get into this here, though.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant

« Reply #509 on: December 25, 2010, 03:50:45 PM »
Just noticed this last night while playing Yoshi's Cookie.  At any rate, ever noticed the little icons that appear when someone is inflicted with "Blind", "Panic" or "Slave" status on the Vs. Mode?  Well, last night, I managed to cause my opponent to get all three effects at the same time (at least one was probably self-inflicted), resulting in something sort of like this.  Well, look at the order of the icons, and then look at this, from the game's startup screen.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 03:52:23 PM by jdaster64 »
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Print