Print

Author Topic: Nintendo Schwag that'll make you cry  (Read 4660 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 23, 2007, 06:45:39 PM »

Okay, so I don't suppose it'll make you cry, but you might just be in awe by how every person of interest invited got a free 2000 Wii Points card just for going. Hopefully, these items were the least interesting thing about the event, because I'm hoping for some big news tomorrow, once the NDA is lifted at around 10am central standard time. The site I swiped the picture from, kotaku.com, is going to be giving away everything but the two cards, so if anyone here snags the Mario stuff, please email us. We need to catalog  it, yo!

Yeah, I'll never use "yo" again, I promise.

Link: kotaku.com
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 06:51:10 PM »
Yeah, I'll never use "yo" again, I promise.
Hopefully you aren't going to move to a Spanish-speaking country.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 07:06:13 PM »
Hopefully you aren't going to move to a Spanish-speaking country.

Yeah, let's hope :P
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Print