Print

Author Topic: Radio Work Continues...  (Read 11187 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« on: November 12, 2006, 03:17:37 AM »
It's nice to know that WTMK ver 4.0 (or is it 4.1?) is going fairly well, thanks to the capable hands of MB.  Now to get some additional music added, find more commercials, and generally go further insane.  I do hope I can figure out why Winamp doesn't want to display album titles.

I'm still surprised at the lack of a Mario game for the Wii launch.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 08:20:12 AM »
I guess with this new Blog Board, we'll be seeing David Dayton post more often, eh?

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 08:45:45 AM »
Farewell, Finkrat board. We hardly knew ye :(

Ah well, this is a great idea! Not the most deluxe blog, but it's great to hear random brain droppings from the TMK staff :D.

Anyway,

Eh, I'm not that surprised. The gamecube didn't have any Mario platform game at launch (Luigi's mansion didn't star Mario and, technically, it was an adventure game, not a platformer), so why should the Wii? Besides, it's going to be out on the shelves a mere six months after the Wii launches, and like Miyamoto-san always said, "A good game that has been delayed has taken time to be perfected, but a bad game is bad forever." Well, I think that's what he said. In any case, Miyamoto-san just wants time to refine and perfect the game. I can wait six months for a much more enhanced game experience.

If you really want a Mario experience at launch, you could always buy a Mario game from the virtual console. Of course, Nintendo's already release most of the Mario games on the VC on the GBA or DS, so maybe not.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 12:40:51 PM »
And then there are people (like me) who already own nearly all the VC Mario games on their respective systems.
That was a joke.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 12:47:57 PM »
And I'm sure everybody's just jumping at the chance to buy Mario Bros. for the 235925897 time.  That game should have come built in the firmware.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2006, 02:12:58 PM »
I'm not everybody then.  I'm gonna by SMB for about the 8th time though.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2006, 03:11:16 PM »
And then there are people (like me) who already own nearly all the VC Mario games on their respective systems.

Beam me up, Snotty!

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 11:08:36 AM »
I'm not surprised so much as let down.  At the same time, it's probably for the best:  True Mario games are ripened to perfection before release.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Print