Muslim
1 (1.8%)
Other (Please Explain)
9 (16.4%)
Atheist
18 (32.7%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Print

Author Topic: What's Your Religion?  (Read 128353 times)

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #315 on: January 09, 2010, 04:21:02 PM »
just to set the record straight, im pretty pushy with the term "racist". most of the time, i just mean unfair.
Guess who's back!!!

« Reply #316 on: January 10, 2010, 12:41:54 AM »
My apologies to those whom I've offended, as that certainly wasn't my intention. The picture, while stereotypical, was meant in good humour.

By the way I'm posting this from hell.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #317 on: January 10, 2010, 11:38:42 AM »
thats fine, im just glad i havent been beaten up yet
(not that may people like the jews.)
Guess who's back!!!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #318 on: January 10, 2010, 01:47:33 PM »
Suddenly your sig has taken on a rather grim subtext.
every

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #319 on: January 10, 2010, 02:06:23 PM »
yep.
Guess who's back!!!

« Reply #320 on: January 10, 2010, 06:37:58 PM »
I like juice.
Hitler didn't like juice.
In fact he killed juice with his gas.
Stupid Hitler thought juice are animals.
Silly Hitler, juice is juice.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #321 on: January 10, 2010, 07:14:10 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #322 on: January 10, 2010, 07:29:11 PM »
wow
Numions

« Reply #323 on: January 13, 2010, 12:06:11 PM »
I was born and raised catholic but I put that all behind me now, and renounced my faith.  I am now part Agnostic and hold some contemporary neo-shamanic beliefs.  I guess you could say I am way more leaning towards the belief that there is an after life, as for One all powerful entity that is controlling this afterlife I am not so sure. 

The abandonment of my former faith came so easy, mostly in part from things I have seen in life and experienced on my own.  This is very normal for a lot of former Catholics.  I don't think any other real religion has as high of a drop out rate than the Catholic church.  I think they bring it on themselves mostly, the preisthood is failing because these days everyone likes and wants more and more sex, If they just alowed preist's to marry and they didn't have to take a vowe of celebacy I think they would see a dramatic increase in preists and wouldn't be struggling so hard to keep people's faith.
I only watch [adult swim]

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #324 on: January 13, 2010, 04:53:53 PM »
I am now part Agnostic and hold some contemporary neo-shamanic beliefs. 

« Reply #325 on: January 13, 2010, 06:12:57 PM »

YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #326 on: January 13, 2010, 06:21:31 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #327 on: January 13, 2010, 06:23:25 PM »
Stop it, guys.  Reaction images aren't funny now that LD doesn't use them.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #328 on: January 14, 2010, 10:44:15 AM »
somebody get me a live chicken.....

« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 11:12:23 AM by superstarMASIAH »
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #329 on: January 14, 2010, 01:58:39 PM »
It's hard being a Religious man in an atheist world. Somehow I think I'll get banned for this.

So what do you guys believe in? That we all become nothing after we die? Do you ever think about how we got here?

I'm sorry, but one day, I'm going to be a Pastor. Not a word you said has changed my mind about the way I think. If you guys want to live a Godless life, that's fine with me. It's obvious you people just felt like jumping on AB for stating that the Bible was his personal book for living life. I'm telling you to stop. There, I said it. Go ahead, ban me for being a religious freak. I know that the meek will inherit the Earth because I used to be meek! I was nothing, picked on every day of my life, until I found that God brings hope. I'm a different person now. I inherited the Earth and all it's wonders. I learned that the world is not all evil!

So go ahead. Criticize me for going off topic, or sticking up to you guys. I just know what I said was right in my heart. I feel much better now.

Oh god. Could someone like go back in time and beat the hell out of me for being a general [dukar]head okay thanks.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print