Print

Author Topic: Nintendo=Movies?  (Read 1584 times)

« on: October 12, 2004, 04:48:49 PM »
URL:http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/10/07/news_6109973.html

It's true, or at least possibly true.  Hiroshi Yamauchi has actually mentioned that Nintendo might be going into the animated Movie business!  It is mentioned in the middle of the article.

Edit:  I'm an idiot. If I read closer, I would have realized that it read "Ex president Hiroshi Yamauchi", and it was only an idea.  Stupid me.  Though this would be a very good idea.

Too many numbers...

Edited by - luigi2024 on 10/12/2004 3:54:19 PM
Too many numbers...

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2004, 06:18:56 PM »
Well, it would certainly be very cool if theuy went into the Movie biz. Unfortunatly, I haven't heard any news of it.

"Look, child. Someone is stealing my water."- Mayor
 "Um, sir? It just went down the drain."- Meg
 *Mayor Pours water in plant, plant absorbs water*
 "Even so.."- Mayor, Family Guy

SIG VIOLATOR

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2004, 07:04:37 PM »
Old news. We knew this for awhile now.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2004, 09:22:55 PM »
Vidgmchtr, your post adds nothing significant to this thread, and only serve to burn the creater of the topic.  A better approach might have been:

I read about this on (insert date here) at (insert source here).  Here's what I thing about it (insert...)  You get the idea.

SPAM hurts us all, especially all those rats that are with missing ears, talls, and (insert inappropriate body part here).
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2004, 12:59:54 AM »
I read about this on Lizard Dude's thread at here. Here's what I thing about it. It would be really cool!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Print