Print

Author Topic: Who has the game called Robotrek  (Read 3430 times)

Link

• Banned
« on: May 25, 2001, 06:13:13 PM »
Who has the game called Robotrek because I like to have some people talk to me about it.

I also have the SNES Emulator verison of Robotrek so if you have that too, that is great.

Concluding this message, if you have cheat codes, send them too.

No I am not an oldtimer, I just like old games.

Thanks

Edited by - Link on 5/27/01 4:50:55 PM

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2001, 04:54:26 AM »
I have Robotrek for my SNES. It's a fun game, what do you want to know about it? I think they have a few cheat codes at http://www.gamewinners.com, and they have a reall good walk through.

Doomba, King of the Goombas

Link

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2001, 05:28:38 PM »
I need to find out how you defeat that Dr. Enist dude with his One Eye robot. I'm on their on the SNES emulator from games-maina.net.

<???>

Gamewinners.com? Never herd of it. Is it a reliable site?

I keep forgiting to add items in my message. Good thing they have an edit button.

Does gamewinners cover how to get the Mushroom Kingdom level and how to get Ness in Super Smash Bros?

Edited by - Link on 5/27/01 4:48:17 PM

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2001, 10:24:06 AM »
Yes Gamewinners.com is reall good. They cover almost every game for every system, and yes they will tell you how to get Ness in SSB. They have reader posted Walkthroughs, and the one for Robotrek is really good you should go there. to beat that one eyed guy, you basicly equip all the strongest weapons, and level up to a very high level (like ten levels higher then you think you needed to be when you tried to kill him). But get that walkthrough, they do a better job than i just did AND they have a complete combination chart for all those combining tricks (really usefull!). Check it out Link!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2001, 06:19:08 PM »
Thanx, Doomba. I learned a lot. I'm glad that you answerd my question. My friend down the road got the game and emulator for me but did not know anything about the cheat code optition. I think I should reward you.

<<hands Doomba a Kiwi Strawberry>>

The games I have for the emulator are Robotrek, Yoshi's Island, and Star Trek Starfleet Acadmy. What games do you have on your emulator?

The Triforce Protector

Edited by - Link on 5/29/01 5:19:56 PM

Link

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2001, 06:47:51 PM »
Hey Doomba. Just thought of something. I always wanted to play Yoshi's Safari. Is it a good game? Also, do you know where I can get the Yoshi's Safari emulator version? B-D

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2001, 05:52:44 PM »
Haha, I just downloaded Yoshi Safari today! I beat it too. It's fun but easy (because you use your mouse, not a gun. If you used the gun it would be hard). My Emulator (ZSNES for Windows {DOS is evil!}) has a built in Gun control, you just hit a button and it switches it over to the mouse or "gun". I got the game from a good rom site, but I dont want it to get shut down so i'll send you the link to your eMail address okay? I have a bunch of games for the SNES emulator, i also have an NES and a Gameboy one. I like to play all the old games that you cant find in stores anymore, like Super Mario land 2. Well, send me your eMail and I'll send you the link to that site (they have a TON of roms for about 20 different systems).

Link

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2001, 06:26:19 PM »
Hey! Doomba. Thanx! I'll ask my friend to download if it doesn't take longer than 2 hours. Hey! I'll send you an e-mail and give you a tour to my friends.

The Triforce Protector

Link

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2001, 08:14:03 PM »
All right. I know your not here but can anybody help me find, Cheat Codes that translates Pro Action codes into Game Gine codes I can make? Plus I'm trying to find the Harvest Moon games for Game Boy

------------------------------
The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

Print