Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bors. 2 - THE character list  (Read 22165 times)

« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2001, 06:32:23 PM »
Here's-a my list for the next Goodie Smashin' Brothers!

Mario, naturally.

Luigi, because he's just as koo' as Mario, but I can't like Luigi because my brother likes him.

Bowser... I wanted him in the first game! He could do fire breath, a claw swipe, and he could toss Spinies.

Princess Peach, it would just be so cool. She could do a slap, throw her crown, and drop explosive cakes! Hahahaha!

Link, naturally.

Donkey Kong, naturally.

Diddy Kong, because for the first six years of my life my brother and I were the biggest DKC fans on the globe (no joke).

Wario, because he could do lotsa coolish stuff.

Waluigi, because Wario and he could fight Mario and the Luigi-ster.

Twink, from Paper Mario...? Maybe, I don't know.

Definitely-a Tubba Blubba from Paper Mario.

Kooper from Paper Mario.

Goombario too.

Kirby, naturally.

A few scattered pokémon here n'there.

The head Nightmare from Kirby so Kirby had a rival type thing.

Fox McCloud, naturally.

Yoshi!

That's about as much as the game can hold, pending the room needed for graphics and losta of koo' Marioish items and stuff.

Why does the signature thing convert apostrophes into quotation marks? Or are my eyes messed up?

I'll-a continue my search for a big Princess Peach fan to marry! Bwahahahaahahhahaha! Uhem... thinkin' out loud...

Hey, my first name, it''s-a Mario, and my last name, it''s-a Mario too, so you know, I''m-a Mario Mario!!
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2001, 09:51:26 PM »
My list. . .
Characters:
Mario
Green Yoshi
Samus
Link
Bowser
Peach
Pikachu
Fox Mc Cloud
Donkey Kong
Ness
Captain Falcon (or maybe a F-Zero Max. Vel. character)
Kirby
Wario
Toad
Bomberman
Banjo(w/Kazooie)
Secret Characters:
Red Yoshi (w/Fire Ball Attack)
Falco Lombardi
Diddy or Dixie Kong
Mewtwo
Klungo
Metal Mario
Luigi
Waluigi
Smithy
Zelda
Ridley
King Dedede

That should cover it. . .a little bit of a big list there, though. . .oh well. . .

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2001, 07:05:25 AM »
Here's my list:

1. Mario
2. Luigi
3.Bowser
4. Bomberman
5.Yoshi
6.Ganon(dorf)
7.Geno
8.Red Koopa Bro

--Hidden--
1. Daisy
2.Banjo-Kazooie
3.Mumbo Jumbo
4.Waluigi

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2001, 09:36:22 AM »
Yay i'm in the charator list! but this is what i think...

--STARTING---
1.Mario
2.Luigi
3.Kirby
4.Ash(from pokemon)
5.Birdo
6.Mallow
7.Bowser
8.Ness
--HIDDEN--
1.Donkey Kong
2.Link
3.Fox
4.Toad

« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2001, 04:31:01 PM »
Nintendo and square arent working with each other any more, so mallow and geno and everyone like that can not be in any game made by nintendo. and keep in mind, this game is only nintendo characters, and characters made by whatever company makes it, most likely HAL. (and for some reason pokemon) and even though it shows enemies like ridly and weird ness parasite critter, there's probably going to be some opening cinematic in which all characters are fighting their enemies, and then they look up in the sky and see a blimp or something that says "Big Tournament Today!" And all the heroes leave, and so does bowser. And why would they include Pappy and Bobo? (or something)

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2001, 10:23:31 PM »
How about some newer characters like Andy from Advance Wars?

Link

• Banned
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2001, 07:14:05 AM »
{Come back Doomba}

Anyways, I got one.

Godzilla: An experiment to power Godzilla has failed and has shrunk him to the size of Donkey Kong.
          A: Claw strike
          B: Fire Breath (This one covers the whole area where he fires. Not just a short distance)
       B+up: Super Jump
     B+down: Foot stomp
Stage: Tokyo, At the top of the highest sky scrapers, watch out for the Super Tall Monsters that come out of nowhere. King Gidhor, Mecagodzilla, and Bathra will come out of nowhere and attack like the Pokemon in Saffron.

------------------------------
The Game Master.

« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2001, 02:56:37 PM »
Okay, this is just getting silly.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2001, 05:18:45 AM »
Why does people think pokemon is naff? Then againe, i'm British.
I think these people should be in ssbm:
==GOOD GUYS==
1)Mario (Of Course!)
2)Luigi (Mazza'z bro)
3)Misty from Pokemon (girly scream attack)
4)Juga from Conker's BFD (This is silly)
5)Link (The sowrd welding master is back!)
6)YOSHI! (It's me best mate's nick name)
7)Charizard (Fly away and scorch 'em!)
8) Kirby (Always the Kirbster)
9) Shieru Miyamoto (creator, and lord of Nintendo)
10) there is no number ten
11) Joanna Dark (KILL HER!)
12) Berri from Conker's BFD (Hi, you've reached, like, Berri'es place)
13)A Gamecube with arms and legs (now that's useing your head!)
14) War Suqirrle From Conker's BFD (LOCK 'N' LOAD!)
 ==BAD GUYS==
1) James from Team Rocket (He's SOOOOO stupid!)
2) Waluigi (He has a funny walk)
3) Tediz (Stilly fi oh!)
4) Bowser (BARRY!) Sorry, i think he says that in Mario Kart 64)
5) Ash Ketchum (He's not reaaly bad, just he's to thick to relise Misty fancies him) No offence to other people who don't relise it either)
6) Shy Guy (NINJA!)
7) those freeky thing in the desert level in Super Mario 64, those catterpillar things (They have funny eyes)
8) Pipsy (She IS evil!)
9) Gruntilda ('cause i said so)
10) There is no number ten
11) Lara Croft (Anything Greystation is naff)
12) My brother ('cause he is a bad guy)
==SECRET STUFF==
1) Entie from pokemon (RAGGH!)
2) Andross from Lilat Wars (He's a floating head, what more can I say?)
3) Hitmonlee from pokemon (KICK!)
4) Prof. Oak from pokemon (I don't know what to type)
5) something non pokemon ('cause there's to many pokemon things in my list
6) Conker's bad stage (You'll be in a bar, so you can throw larger over your opponents)
wrpkmn2001

« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2001, 02:56:16 PM »
Here are the characters:

Mario, Luigi ,Yoshi , Bowser, Peach, DK, Ness, Samus, Kirby, Link, Pikachu, Captain Falcon, Sheik, Fox, Ice Climbers, Jigglypuff, Pichu(Pokemon), Link as a kid, Falco(?), Dr. Mario, Ganondorf(zelda), Mewtwo(pokemon), Roy(fire spell, or something like that), Prince Marth(same as roy), and Mr. Game and Watch(game and watch).

There''s something very disturbing about Goompapa...

« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2001, 05:39:58 PM »
Is Mr. Saturn a character, or is he an item, cause he's in the game!

« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2001, 07:06:38 PM »

« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2001, 09:46:33 PM »
it seems that princess zelda is also in the game. planetgamecube.com says that sheik can change into zelda and zelda can change into sheik by pressing the 'B' button

There''s something very disturbing about Goompapa...

« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2001, 03:15:58 PM »
Man, i started this post a year ago and its still going. Heh, crazy! Actually to see the list of the characters go to www.smashbrosmele.com (i think) they have a picture of all the characters (cept for the secret ones). I Still think they should have a Goomba, Goombas MADE mario man!

Doomba, King of the Goombas
Doomba, King of the Goombas

« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2001, 11:45:59 AM »
those are the actual characters, not the ones i would like to see. although, since daisy is just a recolored peach, one of peach's alternate outfits is daisy.

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

Print